Home

Any word on Team Entrances?

This is a discussion on Any word on Team Entrances? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-02-2009, 06:35 PM   #41
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: Any word on Team Entrances?

that is the "new" atmosphere video? it's the exact same highlight animations in '09. LOL
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2009, 06:39 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy_Long
that is the "new" atmosphere video? it's the exact same highlight animations in '09. LOL
I just checked youtube and they use exactly the same animations in some parts. I actually think 09 looks better than 10 by this video.
NCAA 09 :

NCAA 10

Last edited by hayvis; 06-02-2009 at 06:43 PM.
Old 06-02-2009, 06:54 PM   #43
MVP

i am stunned that team builder is the only thing they have done in '10. btw, something i will never use. why in the world do i want to create a team? lol they could have done team entrances, increase the presentation, crowd noise, championship celebration..... all the things we had on the original xbox. LOL
Old 06-02-2009, 07:00 PM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 5

^^^ Hey, don't you enjoy out of time, robotic, marching bands that don't look like they're playing or marching to the music at all? Oh and it's not even the correct music that they're not marching and playing to properly.

If you'd have given me a choice between Team Entrances and Marching Bands done well, I would still have chosen Team Entrances. But the bands aren't even done well. I was looking close in HD at the bands and they are just plain awful. They might have added at least one variable animation for each band member to get some kind of human likeness but no. It looks like some weird 16 bit crapola running all over the pitch.

Last edited by hayvis; 06-02-2009 at 07:07 PM.
Old 06-02-2009, 07:09 PM   #45
MVP

marching bands is suppose to get us pump? LOL
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2009, 09:10 PM   #46
Rookie

lendog691's Arena

OVR: 9

This all goes back to there catering to the casuel fan. They should be working on the big 3, that being gameplay,graphics and presentaion/atmosphere but instead they thought it would be better to put all there resources into gimmicks. I'll be hard pressed to buy this game this year and that sucks because i'm a huge cfb fan but i don't think i'm gonna be able to work with this so i guess at this point i'll be looking foward to Madden! A real football game for real fans.
Old 06-02-2009, 09:31 PM   #47
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayvis

This is the official E3 trailer. It's an atmosphere video. After I saw it, I officially gave up hope on Team Specific Entrances. If they were gonna put them in they would have put them in alongside all the other stuff in here : Bands, Camera flashes, Cheerleaders, Mascots. As far as I'm concerned now, they're not in.

game still looks like the same piece of crap. dart passes- no tackling etc
Old 06-02-2009, 09:35 PM   #48
Banned

OVR: 14

team entrances huh...?

I have thing to say / hope for-

IIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCEEEE MMMMAAACCCHHHIIIINNNEE

ICE MACHINE, ICE MACHINE, ICE MACHINE, ICE MACHINE, ICE MACHINE, ICE MACHINE , ICE MACHINE, ICE MACHINE , ICE MACHINE ////////////////////////

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »