Home

say hello to college playoffs (hopefully)

This is a discussion on say hello to college playoffs (hopefully) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-06-2009, 10:07 AM   #65
Imperator

Anaxamander's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: say hello to college playoffs (hopefully)

Quote:
Originally Posted by six
Exactly, in our country's current state why the hell are our President and Congress so obsessed with something as stupid as a college football playoff? They have much much more important things to do like fixing our economy and making sure some psycho country like North Korea doesn't go crazy and attack us...I want a college football playoff as much as the next guy, but geeze, Congress stepping in shows the current affairs of our nation's leadership aren't exactly as bright as most were billing them last November. Priorities...they aren't showing them.
I feel exactly the opposite. There's nothing Congress can do about North Korea--leave that to the state department and department of defense. Fixing the economy? Congress only knows how to wreck it, not save it. I personally would rather have Congress tinkering with superfluous matters like BCS bowls and baseball steroids than dreaming of new ways to screw me out of money.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2009, 10:33 AM   #66
Pro

TrevJo's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBLE
But the BCS doesn't suck and was a marked improvement over poll champs.
You're in a small minority if you think the BCS doesn't suck.
Old 05-06-2009, 10:35 AM   #67
Pro

TrevJo's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anaxamander
I feel exactly the opposite. There's nothing Congress can do about North Korea--leave that to the state department and department of defense. Fixing the economy? Congress only knows how to wreck it, not save it. I personally would rather have Congress tinkering with superfluous matters like BCS bowls and baseball steroids than dreaming of new ways to screw me out of money.
Be careful what you wish for.
Part of the reason Congress botches the things they are supposed to work on is that they try to do too much and don't put enough time into getting the details right of their biggest decisions.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »