Home

Dynasty Question

This is a discussion on Dynasty Question within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-05-2009, 10:43 AM   #1
Rookie

fonz500's Arena

OVR: 3
Dynasty Question

So last year I played dynasties with 3 smaller schools to try and win BCS Bowl games and get invited into a BCS conference. Needless to say that after at least 5-6 years of winning and a few Nat'l Champs I still did not get invited to join any BCS conference....

So is this feature going to be in NCAA 10 ??? I don't know why, but I want to actually accomplish this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2009, 11:22 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Dynasty Question

It was in last year; I do not know why it didn't happen to you though.

The other sports are just sports. Baseball is a love. ~Bryant Gumbel, 1981
Old 05-05-2009, 11:34 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 39

yea i would imagine so. thats odd you didn't get the invite. sometimes I just had 2 good years in a row with like 11 wins and i got one... doesn't really matter though since your field and uni will still say "MOUNTAIN WEST" or "MAC" after you switch.
Old 05-05-2009, 11:42 AM   #4
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

I know it was in '09, I moved from the MAC to the ACC as Temple. as long as your in an offline dynasty, you should be able to get an invite if there is a team bad enough to be dropped down. I got mine after 3 seasons where I went 8-6, 9-5, 11-3. replaced duke who won like 6 games in 3 years.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 05-05-2009, 12:36 PM   #5
Rookie

mistershadez's Arena

OVR: 8

I went 8-5 with Western Kentucky (independent in 09) with an Insight Bowl bid and got invited into CUSA right after the bowl game (they demoted UAB).

It was definitely in 09.

South Carolina Gamecocks
| Atlanta Falcons | Golden State Warriors
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2009, 12:53 PM   #6
Pro

Squeezee12's Arena

OVR: 14

Yeah def was in '09. I moved a lot of teams around after 30 seasons. Usually what I did was save right after the national title game and then sim to the offseason. If I didnt get an invite and felt my team deserved one (I set self guidelines to why a team deserved one example have 5 or so winning seasons) I would exit the dynasty reload and the sim to offseason. I would repeat until the invite popped up.

Its been said its a completely random process. Hints the reason why I took the steps I did to get an invite....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »