Home

NCAA Football 10 Website Begins Feature Reveals

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10 Website Begins Feature Reveals within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-07-2009, 08:58 AM   #1
Pro

WolverinesFinest's Arena

OVR: 14
NCAA Football 10 Website Begins Feature Reveals

http://www.ncaastrategies.com/utopia...ad.php?t=66822
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2009, 10:27 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 21
Re: NCAA Football 10 Website Begins Feature Reveals

Thanks for the link. I'd still like to know who at Tiburon thought this was a bright idea (rather than add refs, multiple camera angles, in-game saves, etc.):

"360 & PS3: Season Showdown, TeamBuilder, More to come.

Now you can settle who has the most school pride once and for all with NCAA Football 10. Whether you're playing head-to-head online, in Dynasty Mode against the CPU, or earning extra credits through skill, strategy, and sportsmanship, the all-new Season Showdown ensures that everything you do counts toward your goal of helping your school become the best in the nation. From all-new risk-reward strategic gameplay options to the first adaptive A.I. in a college football game, make a historic run for the national championship with NCAA Football 10."
Old 05-07-2009, 11:12 AM   #3
Pro

Lava's Arena

OVR: 49

Why would you link to another message board? Either post the info here or link to the NCAA site where the features are shown.
Old 05-07-2009, 11:27 AM   #4
MVP

bh446066's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTheorenHobbes
Thanks for the link. I'd still like to know who at Tiburon thought this was a bright idea (rather than add refs, multiple camera angles, in-game saves, etc.):

"360 & PS3: Season Showdown, TeamBuilder, More to come.

Now you can settle who has the most school pride once and for all with NCAA Football 10. Whether you're playing head-to-head online, in Dynasty Mode against the CPU, or earning extra credits through skill, strategy, and sportsmanship, the all-new Season Showdown ensures that everything you do counts toward your goal of helping your school become the best in the nation. From all-new risk-reward strategic gameplay options to the first adaptive A.I. in a college football game, make a historic run for the national championship with NCAA Football 10."
I'd like to get excited about this....but this just means absolutely nothing to me. All I want to do is play competitive games against the cpu in my dynasty and make runs at the National Championship. Good gameplay...repeat...repeat...repeat. I'm not knocking those that would get pumped about this feature, but I'd rather they just get the meat and potatoes fixed before they start serving dessert.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »