Home

Anyone besides me NOT going to use teambuilder?

This is a discussion on Anyone besides me NOT going to use teambuilder? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-11-2009, 12:47 AM   #9
Pro

nightcreeper's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Anyone besides me NOT going to use teambuilder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGFOOT999
I am just not excited about it and more than likely will never use it. I would prefer Pro-Tak or other gameplay improvements or dynasty enhancements. Dont care much about online features either. Anybody else or just me?
im really not gonna use that ****.... it just makes the game stupid... a made up team?????
Old 05-11-2009, 12:53 AM   #10
Banned

2krules's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by smace767
Not just you. I think there is 20 or so of the one thousand people on this board who share your position. Roughly 2%

1) parts off PRO-TAk are in NCAA

2) Online dynasty is the best feature in any football game in the last 4 years. Totally different from play now online games. My last dynasty just ended on Fri. You missed out.

No joke. When you get the game, post your teambuilder code so i can use it with my alternate/second PSN.
Hey dude, I asked first! But I was just joking, so I guess yours is the first serious request!
Old 05-11-2009, 12:56 AM   #11
MVP

OVR: 39

Quote:
lol I mean it looks cool and everything and a create a team feature is long overdue, but I tend to be a dynasty only player, and want it to be as realistic as possible, with the original teams.
Look, I want everything to be perfect as well when it comes to refs, equipment, & a deep dynasty mode, but we have been given TeamBuilder this year.Its going to be a very fun feature that I am really looking forward to.

And believe me, I am with you when you say you want the game as realistic as possible...but TeamBuilder is a pretty nice feature that is going to help me overlook the missing things in 2010 (Things that should have be included in the first place). 2011 is a MUST though for the little things.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2009, 01:03 AM   #12
MVP

OVR: 41

I think the bigger question would why wouldn't you not want as many customizable options that you can get in a game even if you don't use them.

I have never understood why a game maker would take any feature out of a game no matter how many people don't like it, There will always be a few who love it.

Season 1 CHAMPION!!!
Old 05-11-2009, 01:07 AM   #13
MVP

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFLHITMAN
I think the bigger question would why wouldn't you not want as many customizable options that you can get in a game even if you don't use them.

I have never understood why a game maker would take any feature out of a game no matter how many people don't like it, There will always be a few who love it.
i thought this same thing earlier..

why take out things like Stadium Palse, Momentum, Infractions, etc..? just make it so you can hide/turn them off
Old 05-11-2009, 01:07 AM   #14
16 Time World Champion

Nature_Boy's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
lol I mean it looks cool and everything and a create a team feature is long overdue, but I tend to be a dynasty only player, and want it to be as realistic as possible, with the original teams.
Same here.
Old 05-11-2009, 01:24 AM   #15
vs. the World

frankplastictrees's Arena

OVR: 7

I honestly probably would of skipped the game this year if it wasn't for teambuilder.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2009, 01:37 AM   #16
Banned

osubeavs721's Arena

OVR: 21

Team builder is worthless just put the fbs teams in it. why make your HS so lame. team builder is lame. give me all fcs and fbs teams not lame team builder. i think people are tools for liking it honestly

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »