Home

Just got 09.

This is a discussion on Just got 09. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-16-2009, 03:19 PM   #17
Rookie

GoVols1985's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Just got 09.

I'm still playing it also, had some great games in the last few days after not playing it for awhile after the season ended.
Old 05-16-2009, 05:41 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by granddogg
You don.t like wide open gameplay that's ok but i do so please say it,s your opinion that it ruin the game.
Why did I hurt your feelings or something? I said what I said so that would make it my opinion.
Old 05-16-2009, 05:46 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potatoes002
Why did I hurt your feelings or something? I said what I said so that would make it my opinion.
I'm 34yrs old i don.t get hurt feeling on the web! What in saying about being your opinion is sometimes people who may not be able to afford ncaa 10 may look to buy 09.

Last edited by granddogg; 05-16-2009 at 05:48 PM.
Old 05-16-2009, 08:03 PM   #20
MVP

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherbeast
The worst are you kidding me. I think ncaa 09 is one of the best football games I have ever played. It also was way better then madden 09 was. I still play me 09 alot. It gets boring once in a while. But thats why I got other games to play. But I play ncaa 09 most of the time. I will put ncaa 09 when ncaa comes out. LOL the worst ever. you must got a screw lose in your head.
I think I understand what he means. NCAA 05 was the worst, in my opinion. NCAA 06 was the best. Why EA got rid of classic teams, uniforms and team-specific entrances in a mind-boggler....

NCAA 09 is fun and still playing it....
Old 05-16-2009, 09:53 PM   #21
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoncold32
congratulations, you just bought one of the worst, if not the worst NCAA ever. If you get '05, you can get the other. lol Hopefully you'll like it though
it ain't perfect and it might not be the great game you were expecting but it's far from the worse game ever.

IMO it's a very good game and there are somethings you can edit within the game that makes it a blast to play. Calling it the worst game ever is simply pure hatred on your part.

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2009, 10:40 PM   #22
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyvally74
I have to agree, Ncaa 09 is a solid game. I've been playing 09 since it came out and it gets old every once in a while, but I still find myself coming back to take a low star team to the top.

PS. There is way too much hate on this forum for EA.
Ya ncaa 09 gets bord for me sometimes aswell. But that is why I take a break and play other games then come back after while and play some more.
Old 05-16-2009, 10:53 PM   #23
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
it ain't perfect and it might not be the great game you were expecting but it's far from the worse game ever.

IMO it's a very good game and there are somethings you can edit within the game that makes it a blast to play. Calling it the worst game ever is simply pure hatred on your part.
You're right, I hate the game b/c it's bad...nothing against EA as a company.

Theres too many glitches, too much having to work around stuff, etc. You'll (hopefully) see when '10 comes out how bad '09 was.
Old 05-16-2009, 11:06 PM   #24
Rookie

GoVols1985's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoncold32
You're right, I hate the game b/c it's bad...nothing against EA as a company.

Theres too many glitches, too much having to work around stuff, etc. You'll (hopefully) see when '10 comes out how bad '09 was.
You're right, there was alot of working around stuff last year, but once I finally got my sliders and rosters and everything else squared away I had alot of great games with it. You ought to give it one last shot before 10 comes out, it worked for me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »