Home

Need a bad team!!!!

This is a discussion on Need a bad team!!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-16-2009, 10:42 AM   #9
Pro

Squeezee12's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Need a bad team!!!!

i started my dynasty with Idaho. It was actually pretty fun. Cool dome, cool unis, fun confernce. I got them two BCS invites. Lost the first to Ohio St and won the Rose Bowl in double OT against Arizona St. Then left. Put in 8 seasons there. They were fun.

Old 05-16-2009, 02:34 PM   #10
Banned

johntom2000's Arena

OVR: 9

I am 0-3 with them. Fun tho. I am playing on heisman.
Old 05-16-2009, 02:55 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 8

Western Kentucky (Thats all that needs to be said)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2009, 03:33 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by fahrenheit
Play on Heisman and choose a team from a lower conference with lower talent.

In the game UW has decent talent, especially with a guy like Locker at QB so building them up isn't that hard.

If you want a bad team then go off of 2007's results, because thats what the game bases their ratings off of not 2008's.

The problem is unless you are going to sit in Prevent Defense and sub out your best players and just let Locker get blasted every play you wont' be able to match the level of suck that was Ty Willingham last year.... a coach of average ability would have had 4-6 wins with the talent on the team last year. I mean, Ty had to put together the single worst coached game of all-time to actually lose the Apple Cup last year.
Old 05-16-2009, 11:25 PM   #13
MVP

boisejames's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biodawg03
The problem is unless you are going to sit in Prevent Defense and sub out your best players and just let Locker get blasted every play you wont' be able to match the level of suck that was Ty Willingham last year.... a coach of average ability would have had 4-6 wins with the talent on the team last year. I mean, Ty had to put together the single worst coached game of all-time to actually lose the Apple Cup last year.
Amen. I have know idea why everyone thought he was so good.
MLB: SEA
EFL: BHA
MLS: POR
Old 05-16-2009, 11:27 PM   #14
Rookie

GoVols1985's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by boisejames
Amen. I have know idea why everyone thought he was so good.
If I remember correctly, it was because he had a really good season at Stanford and took them to the Rose Bowl for the first time in something like 40 years.
Old 05-17-2009, 02:56 AM   #15
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biodawg03
Being the underdogs that we are we were never really into our recruits ratings on scout and stuff until we got our new football coach and our basketball team turned into a top program. When we had Bill Doba as our coach we found it funny how Ty was able to bring in top 10-25 talent every year and a guy that cant recruit to save his life (ratings had our classes in the 80's! VERY VERY BAD) had our players live up to way more then their potential. Washington was a black hole of talent under Ty lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2009, 03:35 AM   #16
MVP

boritter's Arena

OVR: 31

Pick a bad team and receive a horrendous coach for free = Tennessee + Lame Kiffin!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »