Home

Idea for NCAA 10

This is a discussion on Idea for NCAA 10 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-16-2009, 08:18 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 28
Idea for NCAA 10

While typing a response in another thread, I have an idea for the developers...Probably too late for NCAA 10...

I would like to see the game track every team a player uses, regardless of game mode, and what that player's record is with that team and publish this on EASportsWorld...

I think it would be sweet to see who uses which teams the most and what their record is with that team..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2009, 09:07 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 16
Re: Idea for NCAA 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eski33
While typing a response in another thread, I have an idea for the developers...Probably too late for NCAA 10...

I would like to see the game track every team a player uses, regardless of game mode, and what that player's record is with that team and publish this on EASportsWorld...

I think it would be sweet to see who uses which teams the most and what their record is with that team..
The stats also for the players. It would definately help weed out the cheesers.

NCAAB: Cincinnati Bearcats
NFL: Houston Texans
NBA: New York Knicks

"Those Who Stay Will Be CHAMPIONS"-Bo Schembechler-R.I.P.
Old 05-16-2009, 09:47 PM   #3
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

That sounds like a good idea. But it is to late for this year for it to happen.
Old 05-17-2009, 11:31 AM   #4
We had subs. It was crazy

MBFranchise's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eski33

It is not this in-depth, but Season Showdown (gasp!) is a step in this direction. EA is making an effort at identifying online player types.
Old 05-17-2009, 03:44 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 39

Basically like a play count in Itunes?...whats the point. I really don't care how many times Jon Doe in Vermont has played with the Rice Owls.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2009, 04:31 PM   #6
MVP

Gossennator's Arena

OVR: 15

It would be nice to be able to see the sportsmanship, & record.
Old 05-18-2009, 03:00 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by BORN4CORN
Basically like a play count in Itunes?...whats the point. I really don't care how many times Jon Doe in Vermont has played with the Rice Owls.
The reason I thought of this is that there are sooooooo many threads asking which team people use. I thought having some sort of way to see which teams each gamer uses would be an interesting tid bit.

I also like other folks idea in regards to having the ability to see sportsmanship. My only issue with that is if folks give someone a poor sportsmanship rating that doesn't deserve it.
Old 05-18-2009, 09:54 PM   #8
Rookie

yanek27's Arena

OVR: 2

My idea goes towards presentation. Id like to see networks get involved such as ESPN, CBS, ABC, possibly VS, and Big Ten Network. However, have a variety of announcers for each broadcast company, SEC ususally on CBS, big ten ususally on ESPN, Big Ten Network or ABC, Big 12 ABC. I think Madden should have already made this happen with MNF and SNF along with CBS and FOX. Just makes the game seem more realistic.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »