Home

Who Do You Think Will Be The Most Over Rated Team In 2010

This is a discussion on Who Do You Think Will Be The Most Over Rated Team In 2010 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-20-2009, 04:53 PM   #73
MVP

boisejames's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Who Do You Think Will Be The Most Over Rated Team In 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanks26ngoin
The SEC was not the best conference last year at all. The Big 12 was better, and will be better this season.
I think we saw during the bowls that the Big 12 wasn't that great and that the offenses weren't as good as the defenses were bad.
MLB: SEA
EFL: BHA
MLS: POR
Old 05-20-2009, 04:55 PM   #74
Burrow Club

Watson's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanks26ngoin
National Champions in college football? Wow. Im sorry, but there will never be an undisputed National Champion until the BCS is no more. The SEC has won BCS National Championships. The BCS is a system that relys on the polls and computers. The media loves the SEC, and the computers love teams who score alot and run up the score. The conference which does that the most? The SEC. The only unbias, well sorta unbias, part of the BCS rankings is the coaches poll.
You can never call a BCS National Champion an undisputed National Champion, and thats final. I mean, you wanna know the only reason why the 2006 National Championship game wasnt a Michigan/Ohio State rematch? The reason is because of the love affair the media and computers have for the SEC. Also because of Urban Cryer, who is the king of lobbying. Mack Brown and Lloyd Carr handled the situations(2006 and this past year) with class. The same can be said for Bob Stoops. But the same can not be said for Urban Cryer, whoops, I mean Meyer.
yes. and i know the answer=Because Michigan didn't win their conference championship and UF did. Can't win A national title if you can't win your conference title. sorry jack.

also, your an idiot. I find it funny that While the SEC has won 3 straight UNDISPUTED National championships (ill get to that in a bit) that the Big XI has gone 0-6 in BCs games. wierd huh.

and as far as undisputed goes, tell me who had a better record and a conference title in 06-08. (Hint:tOSU was in 2 games..and lost both)

@AdamdotH
Old 05-20-2009, 05:24 PM   #75
Banned

heavy_hitter's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by WatsonTiger
yes. and i know the answer=Because Michigan didn't win their conference championship and UF did. Can't win A national title if you can't win your conference title. sorry jack.

also, your an idiot. I find it funny that While the SEC has won 3 straight UNDISPUTED National championships (ill get to that in a bit) that the Big XI has gone 0-6 in BCs games. wierd huh.

and as far as undisputed goes, tell me who had a better record and a conference title in 06-08. (Hint:tOSU was in 2 games..and lost both)
<------ FSU fan that wishes the Noles were in the SEC. There is no other conference with the talent level, excitement, and tradition as is the SEC.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2009, 05:31 PM   #76
Pro

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavy_hitter
<------ FSU fan that wishes the Noles were in the SEC. There is no other conference with the talent level, excitement, and tradition as is the SEC.
Still made the better decision to go with the ACC when we did though.

Old 05-20-2009, 06:11 PM   #77
Don
Rookie

OVR: 1

FSU, USC, and Ohio State
Old 05-20-2009, 06:37 PM   #78
MVP

UtahUtes32's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by boisejames
Haha, it's all good at least I know we share a common hate... BYU. I actually like all mid majors except BYU.

PS. and Idaho, it's easy to forget about them.
Ok, we can build on the Hatred of BYU, or the TDS (team down south) I Hate them with a passion
Old 05-20-2009, 06:39 PM   #79
MVP

UtahUtes32's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by WatsonTiger
[/takes fan goggles off]

To hell with the game, IRL it's

5) Alabama-The loss of John Parker Walker Texas Ranger Sarah Jessica Parker Wilson is just too much. His golden, perfectly-feathered, Gift from God hair wont be under center to distract the Defense. But really,I foresee costly interceptions. Not as much as Pick 6x2 (See Jarret Lee) but enough to work the defence to death.

HAHAHA I LOVE IT!!!
Old 05-20-2009, 07:44 PM   #80
Pro

GoToledo's Arena

OVR: 14

I'm going to have to vote for FSU and tOSU, the usual suspects.

Sideshow Bob

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »