Home

Player Lock Camera Angle

This is a discussion on Player Lock Camera Angle within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: What do you think about the Player Lock Camera?
Fantastic Addition! 16 34.78%
Could be Good 19 41.30%
Don't Care / I Doubt I'll Use It 11 23.91%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-22-2009, 03:46 PM   #17
S**c*d* P**l C*-Ch*mp**n

OVR: 40
Re: Player Lock Camera Angle

I'll be using it when I'm on defense..
Old 05-22-2009, 04:00 PM   #18
stewaat

OVR:

I really like this and like how it is close. If you lock on to one guy you cut off some of the field so you have to rely on your teammates more. I like it

Old 05-22-2009, 04:02 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by dghustla
So on 3rd and 8 you trust your computer teammates to cover Julio Jones better than you?
What?
Old 05-22-2009, 04:03 PM   #20
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewaat
I really like this and like how it is close. If you lock on to one guy you cut off some of the field so you have to rely on your teammates more. I like it
This is where the strategy comes into play. Do you play as your best defender, and risk the playing being run at one of your weaker defenders? Or do you play as a weaker defender to make him better and allow your best players to do their thing?
Old 05-22-2009, 04:06 PM   #21
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wet Bandit
What?
you said you dont trust/ respect your teammates enough not to be able to change players during the play. So I'm asking you on a critical 3rd and 8 do you trust your teammates to cover one of the most dangerous WR instead of covering him yourself.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2009, 04:53 PM   #22
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by dghustla
you said you dont trust/ respect your teammates enough not to be able to change players during the play. So I'm asking you on a critical 3rd and 8 do you trust your teammates to cover one of the most dangerous WR instead of covering him yourself.
No.
Old 05-22-2009, 05:24 PM   #23
Pro

OVR: 20

I like the player lock. Thats what kept me playing in CL last year. The corner position was them most fun to me because you had to stay on your toes for what route the wr would run. I won't be using defensive assist. I'll leave that to the rookies. The best part about checking a wideout was not knowing what he was going to do and trying to anticipate the route. When you swatted the ball or jumped the route it felt very rewarding because it was all you. No help. So to have this in all the other modes is a nice addition. but SS can bite the curb and let me stomp on its head.
Old 05-22-2009, 05:28 PM   #24
87%

ty5oke's Arena

OVR: 25

If the camera works well, I will love the addition. Especially making it where you can't switch of your player who is locked. I can't wait to roam around with the MLB, just wish it wasn't so easy to pick off 3 passes a game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »