Home

Any hope for improved presentation?

This is a discussion on Any hope for improved presentation? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-22-2009, 10:59 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Any hope for improved presentation?

Was just browsing the new additions list for '10... Is there a chance they'll jazz up pregame/halftime/postgame at all, or have they announced all of the new features already? Do they have anymore surprises left in the bag to spring on us, or have we heard all the big stuff? Thanks in advance for the insight.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2009, 11:14 AM   #2
EA Game Changer

OVR: 3
Re: Any hope for improved presentation?

One of the screen captures depicts the band on the field, so maybe there is something different. Hard to say right now, though.
Twitter: @Drifterbub
Old 05-22-2009, 11:21 AM   #3
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

The sizzler video showed a little of that stuff. It seems like the NCAA team is keeping a ton of stuff under wraps still while the Madden team is spilling beans left and right despite releasing a month later.
Old 05-22-2009, 11:28 AM   #4
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

We have seen the band in the pre-game , and Team Entrances have been hinted at in a few articles. so looks like at least the pre-game is getting some new stuff. they added a sideline reporter(Erin Andrews) which should add to the presentation as well. the injuries are done differently too. we don't know to what extent, but we do know we wont know how bad the injury is until Erin makes a report about it later.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 05-22-2009, 11:31 AM   #5
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

I'm disappointed in you Solidice. No reference to wind socks? That HAS to enhance the presentation.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2009, 11:37 AM   #6
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
I'm disappointed in you Solidice. No reference to wind socks? That HAS to enhance the presentation.
well it is a small detail that will enhance the game. and their not just art, they actually flow with the wind.

also can't forget about team-specific bowl game endzones. it'll make playing championship games and bowl games better.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Old 05-22-2009, 11:41 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
When information starts coming out for NCAA 11 next year, we'll probably see a lot of sarcastic (deservedly so) references to the wind sock blogs. Personally, I'm tired of hearing about Season Showdown. Although it will provide me with more incentive to play OU's current game, I can see a lot of people playing with their rival and losing on purpose to manipulate the system late in the year.

Also, there's a lot of other "little" things that they could have done to improve the game. However, seems like a lot of those little things aren't going to be in the game OR they're simply not releasing the info. I'm really hoping for the latter.

Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com/beeneeb
Old 05-22-2009, 12:01 PM   #8
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by beeneeb
I can see a lot of people playing with their rival and losing on purpose to manipulate the system late in the year.
that is why you can't change the team you are "representing" in SS. any game you play, no matter the teams involved or the game mode used, will earn points for the team you picked when you first entered the SS menu.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »