Home

Cheesing

This is a discussion on Cheesing within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-05-2009, 12:18 PM   #57
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Cheesing

they need a new name, cheesing sounds so stupid. When i hear someone say cheesing i think of this...
Attached Images
File Type: gif output.gif (450.4 KB, 34 views)
Old 07-05-2009, 12:40 PM   #58
Rookie

alexgators1's Arena

OVR: 2

I was actually playing someone last night who ran curls and did rocket catching on 3rd and 7 or so. If he wasn't doing that he would run a WR screen but I couldn't cover it with my saftey because his 97 speed receiver on the other side would run a post and get open ever time. That is cheese.

Then I ran a HB screen like 2 or 3 times and got a big gain in 1 quarter. But I only ran the screen about 4 times that whole game.

Then when I sent him a friendly message saying he was a cheeser he agreed but also said HB screens are cheese. Needless to say I was pissed.

How do you stop these curl routes? The curls are the only thing I have trouble with, I have adjusted to all the QB running and the other stuff.
Old 07-05-2009, 01:06 PM   #59
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

the corner route seems to be uncoverable like it was a couple years back
Old 07-05-2009, 04:23 PM   #60
Rookie

twigstudios's Arena

OVR: 7

I agree with what most of you are saying. I don't think SS will eliminate cheesing either I just think it will give online players a good indication of who will play them straight up and who won't. I don't play online but I understand the cheesing because I can't stand people who run 30 yards back with the qb to throw a pass, go for it on 4th and 20 and on-side kick when they are ahead. My sons do it all the time when they play each other and I just want to scream.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »