Home

NCAA Football 10: What's New in Dynasty (ESPN Videogames)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10: What's New in Dynasty (ESPN Videogames) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-29-2009, 09:44 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 10
Re: NCAA Football 10: What's New in Dynasty (ESPN Videogames)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdawg
I have a question. When he mentioned that if you guess the offenses play and you guess right what happens. I mean will your offense get blown up like in the old Tecmo Bowl days?
I think he said they will flow to that side almost like an all out blitz to the left right middle.....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2009, 09:45 PM   #26
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherbeast
I did not see anything wrong in ncaa 09 when trying to convince your jr to stay for his sr year. That happens in the real ncaa college. .
I don't really like you at all, but I will reply anyways.

The problem was you would spend time on them, but they would not stay when they said they would. Ya get it!!???!?!?!

― Plato
Old 05-29-2009, 09:47 PM   #27
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherbeast
I did not see anything wrong in ncaa 09 when trying to convince your jr to stay for his sr year. That happens in the real ncaa college. .
it was a problem for online dynasties. no matter what you did, if you were not the commissioner, you were never able to get someone to come back(from leaving early or transferring).

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 05-29-2009, 09:50 PM   #28
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanks26ngoin
Way to not answer the question, Ben. Why is it that every interview Ben does, there is always 1 or 2 questions that Ben doesnt answer what the question was specifically?

I think Tiburon needs to let somebody else do an interview, because Im sure I am not alone in saying that every interview with Ben makes me less excited about the game.

But Bens answer about how much influence the community has, or something to that effect made me crack up. If the community really has alot of influence, season showdown wouldnt be in, more equipment would be added, an Athletic Director mode would be in and all stadiums and uniforms and endzone art would be added.
well i mean he pretty much did answer the question. Teambuilder is an online program, not a thing on the console so since they never told anyone that the old create a school on the console was there, it was kind of a dumb question to ask. I thought, and it seems Ben did as well, that the guy was asking if you dont have the internet connection can you still get your teams from the teambuilder site to the console, not actually have a CAS mode already on the console because obviously they wouldnt have 2 different CAS modes.
Old 05-30-2009, 02:33 AM   #29
Rookie

BLACKjersey53's Arena

OVR: 4
will we be able to mix and match uni's for Campus Legend mode?
Old 05-30-2009, 02:37 AM   #30
Hall Of Fame

superjames1992's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
it was a problem for online dynasties. no matter what you did, if you were not the commissioner, you were never able to get someone to come back(from leaving early or transferring).
Ah; that's why I never knew what you all were talking about regarding this. I just play offline dynasties. I never really use Xbox Live much, in fact.
Old 05-30-2009, 11:12 AM   #31
Pro

OVR: 7

That interview was completely useless. Wow, I can mix and match uniforms. No info on presentation or anything else ground-breaking. Uniforms. I know these kind of announcements are targeted towards younger gamers, but how about real substance. In game saves anyone? Pre, post game shows? Mix and match uniforms!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2009, 11:33 AM   #32
Pro

JoshCA916's Arena

OVR: 17

ok so i have a question maybe somebody can answere, with the create a school will it be 2 different templates? one for 360 one for ps3? i ask because i am wanting to know if we can use any created teams or would somebody have to make one for the ps3 if they liked what one looked like for the 360

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »