Home

The Bottom Line!

This is a discussion on The Bottom Line! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-01-2009, 04:26 PM   #25
Banned

WisconsinSports414's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: The Bottom Line!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavy_hitter
Yes... A Ton of people that don't care about Team Builder. I guarantee there are more people that don't care about Team Builder than those that wanted this feature.

Most of the people that Don't Care, me being one of them, never sound off about wanting this feature. I am glad you have your feature. However, the majority of the people want to be able to play a good game rather than build a fictitious team. And right now this game isn't good.
Of what majority do you speak? People here at OS? If so, then I'd say you're probably right. Where's your evidence? Seriously. I'd like to see it, since I've always been under the impression that the people who don't care - you know, the 'sim' folks are a minority.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2009, 04:59 PM   #26
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by WisconsinSports414
Of what majority do you speak? People here at OS? If so, then I'd say you're probably right. Where's your evidence? Seriously. I'd like to see it, since I've always been under the impression that the people who don't care - you know, the 'sim' folks are a minority.
Seriously, I honestly couldn't care less about team builder. Sure it's nice to be able to create a team if I wish, but I don't, and probably never will. Florida is my favorite team, I'm attending Florida as an undergrad, and that's the team I want to play with. I'm a fan of SEC football, I love watching SEC football, and when I start my franchise, I wanna play against SEC teams. I have absolutely no desire to create a fictitious team when the actual teams who actually participate in college football are available.

Lol teambuilder.
Old 06-01-2009, 05:25 PM   #27
Banned

heavy_hitter's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Where is your evidence that the majority of people want TB? Please show me some statistics and I will show you why they are false. I was a math major and have extensive work in statistics. So please, show me.
Old 06-01-2009, 05:32 PM   #28
Banned

OVR: 19

The bottom line is this type of post has been...Posted...About 40 times in the last 2 months.
Old 06-01-2009, 06:40 PM   #29
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavy_hitter
Where is your evidence that the majority of people want TB? Please show me some statistics and I will show you why they are false. I was a math major and have extensive work in statistics. So please, show me.
Yours first, please. The fact is, neither of us have any solid proof either way, and until there is an actual poll in which contributions from the overall fan base - not just the guys here at OS, who make up a very small percentage - are documented. So this is pretty much a pointless discussion. I understand that TB and SS are unpopular here because people feel that time devoted to those things could have and should have been used to fix the game play, but, this community is only a small section of the overall fan base. Around 1.6 million people bought last year's game. How many people are there on the Ncaa forum on OS? And even at OS with all the sim gamers, a good portion of the fans are excited about TB. The truth is that most of the fans of these games are not really 'sim' or 'hardcore' gamers, and features like TB/SS/CL are very appealing to them. The only places where I've heard negativity towards the game are on forums like these, from hardcore gamers - which again, are a minority.

Last edited by WisconsinSports414; 06-01-2009 at 06:43 PM.
Old 06-03-2009, 03:34 PM   #30
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)

NCAA 10 looks like its coming down to either you like Team Builder or you dont. I see some people say that the game looks smoother but I dont see it. If this game seems NCAA 09.5 Team Builder Im changing the bottom line.

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.
Old 06-03-2009, 03:39 PM   #31
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by da ThRONe
NCAA 10 looks like its coming down to either you like Team Builder or you dont. I see some people say that the game looks smoother but I dont see it. If this game seems NCAA 09.5 Team Builder Im changing the bottom line.
I noticed some new animations that looked pretty nice, but I agree with you. Overall, I had a lot of fun with 09. This year's game is pretty much NCAA 9.5 with TB/CAS (my favorite feature on the last gen offerings)...So, I'll be renting first and then ultimately buying somewhere down the line to fiddle around with TB. For people who hated 09, and also hate TB..damn..y'all might wanna just stay away from this one, because you'll probably be disappointed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2009, 03:45 PM   #32
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)

Quote:
I noticed some new animations that looked pretty nice, but I agree with you. Overall, I had a lot of fun with 09. This year's game is pretty much NCAA 9.5 with TB/CAS (my favorite feature on the last gen offerings)...So, I'll be renting first and then ultimately buying somewhere down the line to fiddle around with TB. For people who hated 09, and also hate TB..damn..y'all might wanna just stay away from this one, because you'll probably be disappointed.
I heard that you have to buy the game to use TB. Dont know how true that is though.

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »