Home

The Bottom Line!

This is a discussion on The Bottom Line! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-30-2009, 03:44 PM   #1
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)
The Bottom Line!

I will be the first to say that EA has provided NCAA 10 with its fair share of fluff. Somethings Like On Field Bans, Season Showdown and IMO Team Builder are things that might improve this game but On my list SS would not make it and TB would have been something that made it after other more important improvements. The major thing that appears not to be in this year are more realistic movement weither it be running animation or momentum. Two of my personnal favorite dont seem to be in a) Player tendencies which allows player to play with tendencies *ie Scrambling QB scramble and/or Aggressive CB breaking on the ball more and b) More and accurate accessories and player with long hair(which hopefully will be a top the list in 2011). And all the things Madden got this year ofcourse.

Now with that said coming into this year I had a few things that was a must. Despite the things Im not happy with I think were forgetting about the important things that are in. They fixed(or so they say) the pursuit angle, OL/DL INA, CPU AI, some aspect of PRO-TAK and WR/CB INA(and there hinting at team entrances) what was the key things. Hopefully better presentation is coming but with the info I have now I will buy NCAA 10 despite not being blown away. But if this game does not feel like its improving and at a rate I think is fast enough I just might be through with NCAA altogether.

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2009, 03:47 PM   #2
Rookie

HamTonks's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: The Bottom Line!

Deja Vu. Every day.
Old 05-30-2009, 05:02 PM   #3
MVP

prowler's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by da ThRONe
I will buy NCAA 10
And this is why Teambuilder was one of the main features this year. Despite you constantly voicing your displeasure, you're still going to get the game. There's a ton of people who wanted nothing to do with this game until there was a CAS system in place. EA knew this and focused on getting them on board while taking the slight gamble of losing a few diehards.
Old 05-30-2009, 05:06 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

I was wondering when today's version of this thread would show up...
Old 05-30-2009, 05:08 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

I agree, the last time i had a blas with ncaa and played it until the next one came out was 06 on the xbox. I dont know what happened to next gen sports games, but many of them have gone backwards. I guess this is why i am looking so forward to back breakers. Something new and different.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2009, 12:44 AM   #6
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Just another bashing thread. The only thing I hate bout ncaa 10 is SS. Everything else is going to be great.
Old 05-31-2009, 12:55 AM   #7
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherbeast
Just another bashing thread. The only thing I hate bout ncaa 10 is SS. Everything else is going to be great.
How was this a bashing thread? I think you missed my point. And if you like everything beside SS thats cool ,but that doesnt mean everybody else like them. Whats great about the band thing? Its too mundane and will be skip by most people a week after people play the game.

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.

Last edited by da ThRONe; 05-31-2009 at 02:08 AM.
Old 05-31-2009, 01:56 AM   #8
Pro

OVR: 20

Probably should have just blogged this in your arena.
We're all disappointed at one thing or another with this wii version of 10 but what are you gonna do?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »