Home

Can't use "Cox" or "Dickens" on my roster due to the profanity screen on teambuilder

This is a discussion on Can't use "Cox" or "Dickens" on my roster due to the profanity screen on teambuilder within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-02-2009, 05:33 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 17
Re: Can't use "Cox" or "Dickens" on my roster due to the profanity screen on teambuil

For the record... TeamBuilder is not using it's own censor filter... It is using the one from EASportsWorld.

They have alluded to the fact (and might have downright said it by now) that this will be corrected.
Old 06-02-2009, 09:56 PM   #34
We had subs. It was crazy

MBFranchise's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Can't use "Cox" or "Dickens" on my roster due to the profanity screen on teambuil

Quote:
Originally Posted by UwantRadie
For the record... TeamBuilder is not using it's own censor filter... It is using the one from EASportsWorld.

They have alluded to the fact (and might have downright said it by now) that this will be corrected.
Let's hope so, or else Michigan FR RB Mike Cox needs a new name
Old 06-02-2009, 10:39 PM   #35
Rookie

kdeal4's Arena

OVR: 4

I was creating KU and when I put in their short name I put KU but it was blocked????? What's wrong with KU? After that, I tried FU and it wasn't blocked... kind of ridiculous.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2009, 01:56 AM   #36
Pro

billyboy316's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskeraddict
So far:

Dr. Cox is a QB
Turk is a RB
JD is a K (due to his lack of athleticism)
Janitor is a WR, thanks to the suggestion above. Though he might play both ways as a LB because of his closeline of JD in one episode.
Dr. Kelso is the head coach
I would have put the Janitor at TE because he seems like he could catch and block well. At just under 6'6" (yes I looked it up lol) he would be good at either position.

I would probably use "The Todd" as a MLB because I am sure he would be a tackling machine if you saw the show where we finds out he likes both men and women.
Old 06-04-2009, 05:26 AM   #37
MVP

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyboy316
I would have put the Janitor at TE because he seems like he could catch and block well. At just under 6'6" (yes I looked it up lol) he would be good at either position.
I like Janitor for TE as well. A bit cerebral with height to match, he'd probably be a asset to any hospital themed team.
Old 06-05-2009, 10:11 PM   #38
Banned

bulls23's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky
Try Mike Hunt, see if that works. That's what I want to hear Nessler and Herbstreit say.
What about I.P. Freeley?

LMFAO
Old 06-05-2009, 10:21 PM   #39
All Star

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyboy316

I would probably use "The Todd" as a MLB because I am sure he would be a tackling machine if you saw the show where we finds out he likes both men and women.
Snoop Dogg intern could be the other wideout. Keith Dudemeister could be a LB as well. Then you start having to dig deep for positions...I see Kelso as head coach.

BTW, not to hijack the thread, but I wonder how long the show is going to go without J.D.? I guess they'll just bring in a new crop of main characters to follow....
Old 06-05-2009, 10:44 PM   #40
HBP
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulls23
What about I.P. Freeley?

LMFAO
What about Richard Whacker?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »