Home

team builder- a couple -small- disappointment

This is a discussion on team builder- a couple -small- disappointment within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-03-2009, 01:05 AM   #9
Banned

BunnyHardaway's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: team builder- a couple -small- disappointment

My only complaint is lack of number fonts...I'd like to see them come out with a few more before it fully launches.
Old 06-03-2009, 01:12 AM   #10
Rookie

GigemAGGIES13's Arena

OVR: 5

No symbol text characters for the school names. No ampersands for A&Ms. No hyphens either.
Old 06-03-2009, 01:19 AM   #11
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biodawg03
My biggest disappointment is that I have just spent the last 3 hours creating the Washington Huskies because they have the wrong field design (as shown in TB), they have the wrong Away jersey design (no stripes on shoulders or colored cuffs), they are missing their away pants (white) comletely, and the roster is a complete joke if they were trying to come even close to matching what it really is.... they left off the Pac-10's leading tackler and one of the top DE's in the Pac-10 (and no WRs match with current WRs)... they also have a QB on the roster that didn't qualify... TWO YEARS AGO!

Anyway... I spent 3 hours trying to get this worked out... and I hit save multiple times.... nothing.... and when I do anything to move away from the page it is all gone! I love TB!!!!
I dont think theres anything wrong with the site, its just suprised someone actually wants to make the huskies
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2009, 02:20 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 2

I hope they add a simpler way to browse and 'preview' uniform designs. I was doing some searches and there's no simple 'back' button functionality. The back browser button takes you all the way out to the last website you've viewed.

Once you do a search for say "bears" then there's no easy way to flip through the results. You have to click into each result... then go back to browse, re-search, then remember what you've already viewed etc, etc. There should be simple search result list with a thumbnail or preview link that I can mouseover to see if the uniform is interesting or not.
Old 06-03-2009, 02:53 AM   #13
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by rheerun
I hope they add a simpler way to browse and 'preview' uniform designs. I was doing some searches and there's no simple 'back' button functionality. The back browser button takes you all the way out to the last website you've viewed.

Once you do a search for say "bears" then there's no easy way to flip through the results. You have to click into each result... then go back to browse, re-search, then remember what you've already viewed etc, etc. There should be simple search result list with a thumbnail or preview link that I can mouseover to see if the uniform is interesting or not.
I agree 100%. They should at least have the website let us open tabs so it wont take forever to find a good team
Old 06-03-2009, 03:27 AM   #14
Rookie

GetYaWeigtUp's Arena

OVR: 8

This is the next best feature to Online Dynasty, this site is str8 sick, I like it a lot. I would like to see more shoe options, sock colors, and 1 or 2 more pants added, instead of just 2. Other than that, Im all over this thing!
Old 06-03-2009, 04:36 AM   #15
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38

I wish you could break down the uni combos more (can't access different pants for home/away) along with a few options being somewhat limited as well. Overall though, I've had a blast playing around with teambuilder.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2009, 05:07 AM   #16
Pro

TallyBoi7's Arena

OVR: 8

My only gripe so far is that I can't find accurate helmet logos for some of the FCS teams. For example, Teambuilder has the logos for teams but some of them are wrong. There's 2 FAMU logos but FAMU never used one of them and the other is outdated by about 5 or 6 years. Another example is that Bethune Cookman Wildcat log is missing the "swoosh" at the end and the color is off. There are a couple more that are kind of off as well...not a HUGE problem, but it does give me a headache.

Other than that, it's a decent start.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »