Home

Pasta's E3 First Impression on NCAA10

This is a discussion on Pasta's E3 First Impression on NCAA10 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-03-2009, 09:17 AM   #33
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75
Re: Pasta's E3 First Impression on NCAA10

Having the same feel as NCAA 09 is disappointing because I grew to really dislike the player movement and lack of weight and momentum the players have. They can still fix a lot of other things but I was hoping the feel of the players would change.
Old 06-03-2009, 09:37 AM   #34
It's about that time

greenegt's Arena

OVR: 16

Finally getting some hands on impressions. Looking forward to today's, hopefully much more in depth, report.

PSN: OGMeanGreene

Twitter: @greenegt
Old 06-03-2009, 09:45 AM   #35
vs. the World

frankplastictrees's Arena

OVR: 7

I still think it's a little disturbing how little we know about this game with almost a month to go, there's no way that's a good sign.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2009, 09:52 AM   #36
Rookie

md0t's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFinn
If the gameplay is the remotely the same as 09 then I guess it is a pass this year. I don't care about team builder or Season Showdown...
DITTO
Old 06-03-2009, 09:56 AM   #37
Rookie

GatorFan1963's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportyguyfl31
I swear, IF NCAA '10, turns out to be the game that NCAA '09 should have been, I'm going to be a little peeved.
Unfortunately I think you hit it right on the head. 2010 will be what 2009 should have been. I watched the E3 trailer last night and I just wasnt impressed at all. It's funny how guys will look at a new video and claim how much better the game looks but in reality it doesn't look like they changed much at all.

To me this game is nothing more than NCAA 2009.5 (And hopefully minus the much needed patches).
Old 06-03-2009, 09:56 AM   #38
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesteamontheboat
Let me ask you guys a question. Remember the first screenshot... how amazing the graphics looked you know the helmet looking so authentic only thing wrong was the shiny arm?
Tell me why the more videos I watch it looks like 09 with a few new animations?
I remember that first screenshot...it looked like this was going to be the year that NCAA really took a HUGE jump forward. What a crock of **** that turned out to be.
Old 06-03-2009, 10:07 AM   #39
Rookie

floridagatorfan's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorFan1963
Unfortunately I think you hit it right on the head. 2010 will be what 2009 should have been. I watched the E3 trailer last night and I just wasnt impressed at all. It's funny how guys will look at a new video and claim how much better the game looks but in reality it doesn't look like they changed much at all.

To me this game is nothing more than NCAA 2009.5 (And hopefully minus the much needed patches).
Yea if you compare the trailer to last years they even had some of the same things showcased, for instance, the bobble catch by the receiver.
Old 06-03-2009, 10:37 AM   #40
D* W*rk!

Rocky's Arena

OVR: 30

A direct result of the lack of competition for the series and then people not holding NCAA to the same standard as Madden as a whole.

This series is becoming the "March Madness" and "Triple Play" of EA sports.
"Maybe I can't win. But to beat me, he's going to have to kill me. And to kill me, he's gonna have to have the heart to stand in front of me. And to do that, he's got to be willing to die himself. I don't know if he's ready to do that."
-Rocky Balboa

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »