Home

Pasta's E3 First Impression on NCAA10

This is a discussion on Pasta's E3 First Impression on NCAA10 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-03-2009, 12:55 PM   #65
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: Pasta's E3 First Impression on NCAA10

I think the only person who likes this game is Countryboy but he doesn't say anything bad about the game ever..maybe he's a plant by EA to try and influence us or something
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2009, 12:59 PM   #66
MVP

OVR: 39

For me, i am still not completely sold although I will probably end up buying it.. don't get me wrong i love teambuilder and the uniform mix & match, but it honestly doesn't look like much of an upgrade from 09 sadly.

We still have a ways to go imo before the game is back to being stellar like it was for last gen.
Old 06-03-2009, 01:00 PM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allaboutme
You can easily cut the number of players in half, because each player plays on 2 different teams for example cristiano ronaldo plays for manchester united but you can also pick portuguesse and hes on the team and that goes for many players in soccer some play for different clubs in different leagues.
Ronaldinho plays for brazil in the game and milan.same players different teams.

But i understand what your saying but im just stating the facts.
oh boy...MU it´s his club, Portugal is his national team (from the country he´s from!).Not 2 different league teams. in soccer we have competitions for clubs and national teams. think MLB and the WBC
Old 06-03-2009, 01:02 PM   #68
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdmo9999
I think the only person who likes this game is Countryboy but he doesn't say anything bad about the game ever..maybe he's a plant by EA to try and influence us or something
I'm not trying to influence anyone, just stating my opinion.

But hey, I do enjoy being in the sun and being in water every other day during the summer, so hey, maybe I am a plant.

I'm not green though...

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 06-03-2009, 01:04 PM   #69
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by stylee
9.5 is right. Looks like everyone will be paying $60 for SS and Teambuilder and a roster update.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdmo9999
If you guys hate the game that you haven't even played so much, then go buy Madden in August and play the hell out of it.

Yeah. Countryboy and some of us (myself included) are excited about this game. It's definitely going to be better than last year and quite possibly the best NCAA we have ever had.

The majority of you come in this forum to cry and complain that NCAA isn't Madden. Blah, blah, blah. The routine is just so tired and old.
Old 06-03-2009, 01:05 PM   #70
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BORN4CORN
For me, i am still not completely sold although I will probably end up buying it.. don't get me wrong i love teambuilder and the uniform mix & match, but it honestly doesn't look like much of an upgrade from 09 sadly.

We still have a ways to go imo before the game is back to being stellar like it was for last gen.
Yep, and it's clear the first step is an entirely new dev team that actually cares about putting out a decent product.

NCAA 11 Wishlist

* New Dev Team
* New Player Models (sick of OL just being "bigger" WR's)
* Player Momentum
* Real OL/DL play, including double-team blocking to make the 3-4 relevant. Somehow I get the feeling even the new Madden implementation won't get it right.

More to come...
Old 06-03-2009, 01:10 PM   #71
MVP

boritter's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan55
why did you use 68 if you want to be accurate add another 240 players to NCAA.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
I think we cap them all at 68 so you can create 1 player and 1 campus legend without replacing anyone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allaboutme
You can easily cut the number of players in half, because each player plays on 2 different teams for example cristiano ronaldo plays for manchester united but you can also pick portuguesse and hes on the team and that goes for many players in soccer some play for different clubs in different leagues.
I did take this into account. Most international team have 400 players per team. I used 200 for my calculation since there would be some overlap.

My original post also said approximately. Someone contended that NCAA had to do a lot more roster work than Fifa and I am debunking that theory. As I said FIFA's rosters are almost 3 X bigger than NCAA's.

Last edited by boritter; 06-03-2009 at 01:13 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2009, 01:11 PM   #72
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
If you guys hate the game that you haven't even played so much, then go buy Madden in August and play the hell out of it.

Yeah. Countryboy and some of us (myself included) are excited about this game. It's definitely going to be better than last year and quite possibly the best NCAA we have ever had.

The majority of you come in this forum to cry and complain that NCAA isn't Madden. Blah, blah, blah. The routine is just so tired and old.
And so is your routine. If you want to be excited about NCAA 9.27, go right ahead. I don't care. Just don't get your panties in a bunch when most of us rip the glaring flaws that have been around since the first "next-gen" release, or all the basic gameplay issues, etc. We're sick of the fresh coat of paint trying to hide the rotting wood that NCAA has become. All we want is a better game that actually represents the sport we love.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »