Home

Pastapadre has gameplay video up

This is a discussion on Pastapadre has gameplay video up within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-03-2009, 01:49 PM   #25
Rookie

bipolar's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Pastapadre has gameplay video up

anyway to get those pics to EA so they can bull****, i mean explain?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2009, 01:49 PM   #26
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
There is no question that Madden looks better than NCAA. I'm still a college football fanatic, so NCAA will probably get much more time in my PS3. That's just the way it is.
So because you're a fan of the actual sport, it doesn't matter how poor the video game is, or if it plays anything remotely close to the sport it's attempting(A very poor attempt) to emulate? That's interesting.
Old 06-03-2009, 01:51 PM   #27
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child Rebel
So because you're a fan of the actual sport, it doesn't matter how poor the video game is, or if it plays anything remotely close to the sport it's attempting(A very poor attempt) to emulate? That's interesting.
Somebody is in denile for real! LOL

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.
Old 06-03-2009, 01:53 PM   #28
Rookie

md0t's Arena

OVR: 3

I really liked the way the QB motion looked on one of the play action plays in the PSU v Minn vids, looks like u can actually do something after the fake handoff.
Old 06-03-2009, 01:53 PM   #29
Rookie

nstod's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child Rebel
Look, he says he likes it and wants to buy it. Why do you feel the need to spend day after day after day trying to convince HIM to think like you? You have your opinion, he has his. Deal with it. Why do you feel the need to follow these guys around and try to convince them? Will it allow you to sleep tonight?
Old 06-03-2009, 01:56 PM   #30
Rookie

thesteamontheboat's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
There is no question that Madden looks better than NCAA. I'm still a college football fanatic, so NCAA will probably get much more time in my PS3. That's just the way it is.
Dude im tired of hearing this excuse. If you like the REAL college game over the NFL thats one thing but we are talking videogames here.

What is it that will make you play NCAA over Madden this year? Recruiting??? or is it rivalry trophies that dont get presented or held up by players just goes straight to the trophy room?

Cuz honestly EA did not do a good job of bringing you the college atmosphere into your living room. I mean cmon the players still celebrate touchdowns by themselves or you can run across the F***ing field to do a mascot celebration that doesnt get flagged.

So please if your so kind as to tell me how in the world could you play this years NCAA over Madden NFL 10?
Old 06-03-2009, 01:57 PM   #31
Rookie

nstod's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesteamontheboat
Dude im tired of hearing this excuse. If you like the REAL college game over the NFL thats one thing but we are talking videogames here.

What is it that will make you play NCAA over Madden this year? Recruiting??? or is it rivalry trophies that dont get presented or held up by players just goes straight to the trophy room?

Cuz honestly EA did not do a good job of bringing you the college atmosphere into your living room. I mean cmon the players still celebrate touchdowns by themselves or you can run across the F***ing field to do a mascot celebration that doesnt get flagged.

So please if your so kind as to tell me how in the world could you play this years NCAA over Madden NFL 10?
Because if he decided to not enjoy NCAA for himself, then half of the board wouldn't have anything to do all day.

Last edited by nstod; 06-03-2009 at 02:02 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2009, 02:01 PM   #32
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17

ncaa looks good so far. They've won me back....almost

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »