Home

NCAA Football 10 Video: Season Showdown Sportsmanship (Accelerated Clock Confirmed)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10 Video: Season Showdown Sportsmanship (Accelerated Clock Confirmed) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-05-2009, 12:51 AM   #41
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53
Re: NCAA Football 10 Video: Season Showdown Sportsmanship (Accelerated Clock Confirme

Thanks for the good news bro.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2009, 12:57 AM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: NCAA Football 10 Video: Season Showdown Sportsmanship (Accelerated Clock Confirme

I'm starting to get pissed with this game. Why do the developers feel they have to tell me how to play football. First, they raised my eyebrows with the linked plays. NOW THEY WANT TO TELL ME WHEN TO PUNT, ONSIDE KICK, AND WHEN TO RUN THE BALL. AND MY SPORTSMANSHIP IS BEING RATED ON THOSE CRITERIA! WOW. I'm getting tired of the dumb Sh!# (stuff). I'm not a cheeser by far...but thanks EA for making me be rated like one.

If I had formation subs then I wouldn't have to pass on 1st or 2nd down when I'm up by 28 because I would have a package with my third string running back. Or maybe if my 97spd 66 ovr rated running back wasn't the BEST PLAYER IN THE GAME, he wouldn't have 4 TDs on 6 carries! I might be passing so SUPER LINEBACKER can get a pick six and keep the game COMPETITIVE. But then again, whats the point of substituting when the CPU DOESN'T SUB WHEN THEY'RE WHIPPING MY A$$ 51-13!

(Just venting because I have to play the same game for 2 years. 2010 sounds like what 2009 was supposed to be. Because with no major game additions and all fixes to what didn't work last year = NCAA 2009 1/2 lol)

Don't get it twisted....this is still a first day buy for me!
Old 06-05-2009, 01:00 AM   #43
MVP

UATide's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbdeuce
I'm starting to get pissed with this game. Why do the developers feel they have to tell me how to play football. First, they raised my eyebrows with the linked plays. NOW THEY WANT TO TELL ME WHEN TO PUNT, ONSIDE KICK, AND WHEN TO RUN THE BALL. AND MY SPORTSMANSHIP IS BEING RATED ON THOSE CRITERIA! WOW. I'm getting tired of the dumb Sh!# (stuff). I'm not a cheeser by far...but thanks EA for making me be rated like one.

If I had formation subs then I wouldn't have to pass on 1st or 2nd down when I'm up by 28 because I would have a package with my third string running back. Or maybe if my 97spd 66 ovr rated running back wasn't the BEST PLAYER IN THE GAME, he wouldn't have 4 TDs on 6 carries! I might be passing so SUPER LINEBACKER can get a pick six and keep the game COMPETITIVE. But then again, whats the point of substituting when the CPU DOESN'T SUB WHEN THEY'RE WHIPPING MY A$$ 51-13!

(Just venting because I have to play the same game for 2 years. 2010 sounds like what 2009 was supposed to be. Because with no major game additions and all fixes to what didn't work last year = NCAA 2009 1/2 lol)

Just throwing this out there, and PLEASE don't freak out on me. I'm just trying to help you, because I feel the same way you do, bro. But you don't HAVE to use Season Showdown, its just an option.

This will be a midnight release purchase for me too, every year

This Is Alabama Football.
Old 06-05-2009, 01:07 AM   #44
MVP

boritter's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROLLTIDE1411
Just throwing this out there, and PLEASE don't freak out on me. I'm just trying to help you, because I feel the same way you do, bro. But you don't HAVE to use Season Showdown, its just an option.
Is it possible that if you don't use Season Showdown online opponents (who you aren't friends with) might avoid you because your sportsmanship score would be N/A???

Plus, if you don't play Season Showdown you won't know how great Coke Zero tastes!
Old 06-05-2009, 01:07 AM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROLLTIDE1411

This will be a midnight release purchase for me too, every year
So that is only if you use season showdown? I'm not being sarcastic but I was going to use the feature so UL Lafayette could have at least 1 person scoring them some points. LOL and I don't even attend their school. I guess I was one of the few that didn't have a problem using season showdown becuase you just pick a team a play but....I ain't using it now if all that B.S. comes with it! FORGET THAT hahahahahahaha
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2009, 01:36 AM   #46
MVP

mmorg's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
So that is only if you use season showdown? I'm not being sarcastic but I was going to use the feature so UL Lafayette could have at least 1 person scoring them some points. LOL and I don't even attend their school. I guess I was one of the few that didn't have a problem using season showdown becuase you just pick a team a play but....I ain't using it now if all that B.S. comes with it! FORGET THAT hahahahahahaha
How is it B.S.? It is grading you on your sportsmanship and I can only see that as a good thing.

Do you have a problem running the ball when you are up by three scores? Do you go for it on every fourth down? Do you constantly kick onside kicks?

If you don't do these things you probably aren't going to get penalized by Season Showdown. If you do in fact do these things please post your gamertag so I can avoid you.
Old 06-05-2009, 02:07 AM   #47
MVP

berad88's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:

This is all just to help make the online gaming even better and it needs all the help it can get since a lot of people are so desperate about leaderboards they will do anything to win.

You can still do whatever you want when you are playing online but other people will now be able to see how you play the game and if you are the type of person they would prefer to avoid.
Old 06-05-2009, 02:11 AM   #48
MVP

berad88's Arena

OVR: 10

I just wanted to point out that the title is VERY misleading. Accelerated clock has not been confirmed. A chew clock has and it sounds like it may be different. Until we know for sure what a chew clock is it is not correct to say that accelerated clock is confirmed.
This is how bad rumors get started.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »