Home

NCAA 10: Epic Fail

This is a discussion on NCAA 10: Epic Fail within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2009, 11:26 PM   #1
HBP
Rookie

OVR: 7
NCAA 10: Epic Fail

What the **** is this? This is ****ing bull****.

Is it the funding? Or is it the level of talent on these projects? Cause Madden is blowing NCAA out of this planet right now.
32 Team Online Franchise. Anyone?

To me, Madden is balancing things from the details of the presentation, models, accessories, stats and gameplay very, very nicely. They are actually moving their football game forward.

What did NCAA do? They added Teambuilder, which had already been in an NCAA game. Road To Glory: If it isn't anything close to NHL in terms of detail and possible progression, it ='s bull****. Season Showdown? ****ing kidding me. Erin Andrews: Could care less. I'm not gonna get into everyhing NCAA 10 added or didn't add, but where's the forward progression from 09?

NCAA 10 is **** covered with cheap cologne. This isn't 10, it's NCAA 09 1/8.
Old 06-04-2009, 11:28 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 39
Re: NCAA 10: Epic Fail

INB4L
Old 06-04-2009, 11:28 PM   #3
stewaat

OVR:

Oh man thanks for this post you really made me finally realize how crappy NCAA is! You da man!

Old 06-04-2009, 11:29 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

superjames1992's Arena

OVR: 40

Gotta love people calling a game an epic fail when the game hasn't even been released yet!
Old 06-04-2009, 11:30 PM   #5
Rookie

Rivers17ncsu's Arena

OVR: 5

Can we wait til we actually play the game til we give a actual valuable opinion on how good or not the game is? Yes Madden has done alot more work just going off the news released, but no one here has played the game so you not form a valid opinion.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2009, 11:30 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBP
What the **** is this? This is ****ing bull****.

Is it the funding? Or is it the level of talent on these projects? Cause Madden is blowing NCAA out of this planet right now.
32 Team Online Franchise. Anyone?

To me, Madden is balancing things from the details of the presentation, models, accessories, stats and gameplay very, very nicely. They are actually moving their football game forward.

What did NCAA do? They added Teambuilder, which had already been in an NCAA game. Road To Glory: If it isn't anything close to NHL in terms of detail and possible progression, it ='s bull****. Season Showdown? ****ing kidding me. Erin Andrews: Could care less. I'm not gonna get into everyhing NCAA 10 added or didn't add, but where's the forward progression from 09?

NCAA 10 is **** covered with cheap cologne. This isn't 10, it's NCAA 09 1/8.
You do realize that a 32 team franchise, or anything remotely close to that will NEVER EVER be successful. You can't ever have more than 10 guys in one of those things if you want to have a prayer at it succeeding. Now the fact that you can access everything online is pretty sweet. Maybe that will make it more successful.
Old 06-04-2009, 11:31 PM   #7
HBP
Rookie

OVR: 7

I respect your response but go ahead, buy that glossed up NCAA 09.
Old 06-04-2009, 11:31 PM   #8
Rookie

yanek27's Arena

OVR: 2

Man Madden is blowing NCAA out of the water. I mean man I can throw Gates the ball and he can jump 10 feet in the air and snag it, I think NCAA can only get 3 feet of air. 32 team franchise sounds awesome if you have 32 friends, otherwise your dealing with all the other crap of people cheating or not finishing games. Ncaa could have a 120 team online dynasty but seriously how is that going to even work.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »