Home

if EA really wants to save money...

This is a discussion on if EA really wants to save money... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2009, 12:22 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 15
if EA really wants to save money...

instead of hiring an entire piece of crap NCAA team to create a piece of crap game they should just make NCAA a collegiate version of Madden. So EA all you have to do is create college uniforms and stadiums (which don't change too much from year to year) and put them in Madden. That way we have NCAA and NFL on one game or doesn't even have to be one game. You can create two seperate discs, one with college uniforms and stadiums and the other NFL and charge 60 each disc. People will still buy it. But you save yourself some money without having an entire dev team dedicated to NCAA.
Because it's obvious NCAA is just an afterthought with no REAL progression from year to year. SERIOUSLY, I would rather just play a madden version of NCAA.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2009, 12:32 PM   #2
stewaat

OVR:
Re: if EA really wants to save money...

This is 100% out of line and immature.

Old 06-05-2009, 12:40 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskerwr38
instead of hiring an entire piece of crap NCAA team to create a piece of crap game they should just make NCAA a collegiate version of Madden. So EA all you have to do is create college uniforms and stadiums (which don't change too much from year to year) and put them in Madden. That way we have NCAA and NFL on one game or doesn't even have to be one game. You can create two seperate discs, one with college uniforms and stadiums and the other NFL and charge 60 each disc. People will still buy it. But you save yourself some money without having an entire dev team dedicated to NCAA.
Because it's obvious NCAA is just an afterthought with no REAL progression from year to year. SERIOUSLY, I would rather just play a madden version of NCAA.
The only problem with this is those 100+ NCAA uniforms and stadiums take up a huge amount of space compared to the 32 NFL uniforms and stadiums. So what do you take out of the Madden Game so that you get all of the NCAA uniforms and stadiums in? Glad I'm not the dev's who have to answer that question every year, and then listen to everyone complain about it.
Old 06-05-2009, 12:40 PM   #4
MVP

If you look at the videos from last year and this year, you won't be able to tell the difference.
Old 06-05-2009, 12:41 PM   #5
Rookie

Happyvally74's Arena

OVR: 9

Whats going on with your avatar Stewat? Is this guy pointing at me or something?

NCAA got a different feel gameplay than madden does. I like the gameplay in ncaa better.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2009, 12:41 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewaat
This is 100% out of line and immature.
Quote:
Originally Posted by doom41
The only problem with this is those 100+ NCAA uniforms and stadiums take up a huge amount of space compared to the 32 NFL uniforms and stadiums. So what do you take out of the Madden Game so that you get all of the NCAA uniforms and stadiums in? Glad I'm not the dev's who have to answer that question every year, and then listen to everyone complain about it.
Is that a fact?
Old 06-05-2009, 12:45 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 7

Real cool dude!
Old 06-05-2009, 12:47 PM   #8
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)

I agree that Madden and NCAA should have way more in common than they do now. But they should not be the same game. There are some fundmentals and physics that are just football at every level.

I have made this point a bunch lately of things that should be in thats in Madden.

Refs on field
Chaingangs
Long hair
New QB ratings
Equipment upgrades
Presentation upgrages
Coaches on sideline

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »