Home

Just be happy you getting a COLLEGE FOOTBALL game!

This is a discussion on Just be happy you getting a COLLEGE FOOTBALL game! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2009, 06:40 PM   #25
Rookie

MRTALLAHASSEE's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Just be happy you getting a COLLEGE FOOTBALL game!

[quote=boritter;2039662476]MrOctober,

If you are happy with any college football game I recommend you go buy Black College Football Xperience.

http://www.bcfxgame.com/

Now that's presentation! Go FAMU!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2009, 07:05 PM   #26
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
Complaining about complaining is unproductive and just creates more problems.
And complaining about the complainer who is complaining about the other complainers only creates complaining from others who complain that you are complaining about the complainer.

Old 06-05-2009, 07:09 PM   #27
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoncold32
And complaining about the complainer who is complaining about the other complainers only creates complaining from others who complain that you are complaining about the complainer.

*in my grumpy smurf voice* "I hate complaining!"

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.
Old 06-05-2009, 07:10 PM   #28
MVP

CKW11's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoncold32

Hmmmm...
Old 06-05-2009, 07:12 PM   #29
Banned

stevedrumsdw's Arena

OVR: 20

This thread is a waste of peoples time
Old 06-05-2009, 07:16 PM   #30
Banned

OVR: 12

I hope you notice how completely stupid you sound for starting something like this. Yeah most of us are happy that we get a college game, but when some of us are strapped for cash, we look for great quality when we purchase something. If I'm buying a steak, I want it to be USDA choice, not something that's sat in a freezer for about 5 years and hasn't been looked at. Madden could have done the same exact thing that NCAA has done this year, just update the roster (which NCAA made them worst somehow), create some minor additions, and call it a day. Madden doesn't have to worry about ANY competition whatsoever, yet they put in at least 10 times as much work as the NCAA team did. If it's our money we are spending, we want a game that is of better quality of last year's game, as well as giving us a great reason to invest money in their product.
Old 06-05-2009, 08:08 PM   #31
HBP
Rookie

OVR: 7

Complain all you want. If no one complained about crappy video games then that's all we'd get, considering it's all about making money.
Old 06-05-2009, 08:20 PM   #32
MVP

Tengo Juego's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
Complaining about complaining is unproductive and just creates more problems. Everyone expresses themselves in their own way. I do think some people can be too negative but this is a message board. It's an avenue for frustration and praise.

I don't think people should filter their thoughts because developers are on the board. It's great that these guys are here and that we get to interact with them. But their presence here causes some people to act as though we should limit our complaints. We should treat them with respect, like every other poster on the board. If a developer's presence changes the way the message board operates then I think we start having problems.

The Show forums developed a huge problem these past months since too many people wanted to limit criticism rather than allow people to speak their minds. What about every non sports gaming thread or entertainment thread on OS? Should we not be critical of that episode or chapter of Heroes if we didn't like it? If a producer of the TV show started popping in here and interacting should we automatically limit the criticisms that weren't a problem before the producer showed up?

"Just be happy" is a nice little slogan but it doesn't do much for many people. And if a product is subpar, we don't have to "just be happy".

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »