Home

HBCU's in NCAA Football

This is a discussion on HBCU's in NCAA Football within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-07-2009, 12:17 AM   #25
Rookie

Accfsu34's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: HBCU's in NCAA Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdmo9999
Maybe they'd have memory if they took out worthless stuff like cheerleaders and mascots. Those shouldn't have been added before a lot of the things we have now.
yeah i feel ya, but would it be college football without it? i wish they had more info on the bcfx.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2009, 12:34 AM   #26
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accfsu34
yeah i feel ya, but would it be college football without it? i wish they had more info on the bcfx.
It would be college football without it. The game is college football without what we really want like all stadiums, formation subs, etc.
Old 06-07-2009, 12:41 AM   #27
MVP

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectRipCity
Can you show them to me.
just look up my gamertag flattenedmoylan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Potatoes002
I seen it, looks really good. I like how PSU's helmet is in teambuilder considering there a 1-AA team. Only thing I would suggest is adding a white nike logo as it looks like your only using 1 logo. If you use a white nike logo send me it I need one bad! And also Portland State has names on the back of there jerseys.
thanks man. i can add the names no problem. I'm actually already using two, i have the spears on the shoulder pads as well, but if people would rather have the nike logo on I can do that. the only thing I need help with is the roster cause i'm clueless on that.
Quote:
I've created the most accurate PSU on teambuilder, I just need some rosters but I know nothing about PSU
ours are actually pretty similiar except you used text on the front chest and i went with the spears on the shoulders. to me the text just looks to scrunched, but maybe that will change in game. anyway there about 20 different versions right now so plenty for people to choose from. oh one more thing bigdmo you might want to double check them because right now their endzones say "tiburon, sharks"
Old 06-07-2009, 01:10 AM   #28
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

OVR: 46

I know the end zones keep switching on me. PSU doesn't use endzone text so every time I save another school theirs get changed.
Old 06-07-2009, 11:56 AM   #29
MVP

berad88's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potatoes002
No its because they barely have any memory left to put anything in the game. This is why teambuilder is exclusivley online and not on the xbox or ps3 itself. You throw FCS teams in all there jerseys and stadiums and you would run out of memory. Unless Ncaa 11 is on 2 discs (I hope) expect the same thing next year too.
Is this a guess or do you have a source that proves this is true?
Not trying to get on your case, just asking.

They do not even need to make the stadiums. I would be alrigt with FCS teams having generic stadiums if the teams were at least in the game.
Unless you have the ability to play a dynasty as an FCS team how often would you actually see any of their stadiums?

Quote:
Maybe they'd have memory if they took out worthless stuff like cheerleaders and mascots. Those shouldn't have been added before a lot of the things we have now.
Mascots would be cool if the game did not make them seem like something you would expect to find in a kids game.

As for Cheerleaders, no do not get rid of them. In a game full of guys it is nice to see some pretty girls every once in a while.
Old 06-07-2009, 01:03 PM   #30
Pro

OVR: 7

Did anyone ever play Black College Football Xperience Legendary Edition on the PC. If so how was it?
Old 06-07-2009, 02:41 PM   #31
Banned

OVR: 4

there is a black college football game coming out this year on consoles. be interesting to see how another company does on college football
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2009, 02:43 PM   #32
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by berad88
Is this a guess or do you have a source that proves this is true?
Not trying to get on your case, just asking.

They do not even need to make the stadiums. I would be alrigt with FCS teams having generic stadiums if the teams were at least in the game.
Unless you have the ability to play a dynasty as an FCS team how often would you actually see any of their stadiums?

Ya its true OMT once said how much memory the game took up and there was barely any left. Its been brought up before he said the game wouldnt really benefit from taking mascot mode out as it doesnt take up that much memory.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »