Home

I have a plan

This is a discussion on I have a plan within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-06-2009, 12:12 PM   #1
Rookie

Bloppy's Arena

OVR: 3
I have a plan

Since I've been out of the loop with the NCAA games since '06, and since everyone is saying this year won't be that amazing of a game or upgrade compared to last year.. how about I play the crap out of NCAA '06 up to '10s release day and that way I'll get the feeling that 10 is the best football game created and it's the most realistic football sim ever!!

Has anyone ever tried this? ... does it work?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2009, 12:34 PM   #2
Burrow Club

Watson's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: I have a plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloppy
Since I've been out of the loop with the NCAA games since '06, and since everyone is saying this year won't be that amazing of a game or upgrade compared to last year.. how about I play the crap out of NCAA '06 up to '10s release day and that way I'll get the feeling that 10 is the best football game created and it's the most realistic football sim ever!!

thats one way of looking at it...

@AdamdotH
Old 06-06-2009, 02:27 PM   #3
Rookie

Bloppy's Arena

Haha.
Old 06-06-2009, 02:33 PM   #4
Rookie

rdfowler's Arena

OVR: 4

only a tech man has the brains to think of that lol.
Ideas like this pop up all the time on a tech sports message board and its just so funny to hear nerds come up with ideas cause they are either very complex or very simple
Old 06-06-2009, 03:13 PM   #5
Pro

khaled's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:

I only rented 09(for a few days near launch), then I bought 08. I have played 08 since. When 10 comes around, it will look very different for me. I usually only buy it every 2 years.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2009, 04:17 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 39

Quote:
how about I play the crap out of NCAA '06 up to '10s release day and that way I'll get the feeling that 10 is the best football game created and it's the most realistic football sim ever!!
Impossible because NCAA 06 is and always will be the standard in the series.. but good luck convincing yourself otherwise.
Old 06-06-2009, 06:47 PM   #7
Rookie

Bloppy's Arena

Hey Fowler are you on stingtalk? I've been lurking there for a LONG time... just never been accepted into the forum. lol

The first time I tried to sign up I think I accidentally gave my gmail address instead of my ISP one and they've kind of blacklisted me from joining. They probably think I'm a spamer or something. lol
Old 06-06-2009, 06:50 PM   #8
Rookie

Bloppy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BORN4CORN
Impossible because NCAA 06 is and always will be the standard in the series.. but good luck convincing yourself otherwise.
Yeah you might be right.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »