Home

Pregame, Halftime, Postgame....

This is a discussion on Pregame, Halftime, Postgame.... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-09-2009, 02:25 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 9
Re: Pregame, Halftime, Postgame....

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendkiller5
SEASON SHOWDOWN!!!!!.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, but seriously, we did get some much needed gameplay improvements, mix n match unis, teambulder, progressive lighting and uhh...windsocks.

Can't forget the windsocks.
Lame.
Old 06-09-2009, 02:49 PM   #18
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
You don't sound too excited?

I like that. I think that would be a nice little touch to halftime and it could be a prelude to a halftime show or something

I went over to the Madden forum and saw many people complaining about that new feature. Seriously, us NCAA diehard fans would love to have a feature like that...similar to College Gameday or something.
what EA doesnt want you to know is that ps2 version has a pre-game Gameday show, ,where Corso puts on the mascot head and everything. Look it up on youtube
Old 06-09-2009, 03:03 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 39

Quote:
You don't sound too excited?
I like that those things got in, I'm just pissed those are the ONLY things that got in

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoncold32
what EA doesnt want you to know is that ps2 version has a pre-game Gameday show, ,where Corso puts on the mascot head and everything. Look it up on youtube
But i do know this.. been playing 06 daily. The good old days
Old 06-09-2009, 03:20 PM   #20
The Lord of #Hashtags

legendkiller5's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoncold32
Oh man...those were tha days. I remember the last time I saw pre-game team entrances...NCAA 06...God those were amazing times.
Old 06-09-2009, 03:58 PM   #21
Pro

billyboy316's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindella2
yes its a nice feature but after looking at Maddens hafltime show im glad NCAA doesnt have it in...the Madden show has 1 and 2 yard runs for halftime highlights WTF??? So i would rather not have it if its done half assed just to say its in the game.
The reason that happened was because the guy ran a few plays and then super simmed until halftime. Since he super simmed, there wasn't any big plays to show so they went with those.

I personally am more disappointed in the extra point show because it doesn't show any highlights of the game like in 2k5. Oh well we can't expect perfection in the first year so next year will be better.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2009, 07:01 AM   #22
MVP

berad88's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
I went over to the Madden forum and saw many people complaining about that new feature. Seriously, us NCAA diehard fans would love to have a feature like that...similar to College Gameday or something.

Some of the people on the madden forum are horrible. They just hate the game because it is called madden. If the game was the exact same but called 2k10 they would love it.
Instead of new never before seen presentation and finding better ways to do the stuff that 2k5 did SOME of those 2k5 fanatics want madden 10 to be exactly the same as 2k5. I wish they would just get off the madden forum and play their 5 year old game just so they go away.

Some people will just never be happy no matter what happens.
Old 06-10-2009, 07:03 AM   #23
MVP

berad88's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyboy316
The reason that happened was because the guy ran a few plays and then super simmed until halftime. Since he super simmed, there wasn't any big plays to show so they went with those.

I personally am more disappointed in the extra point show because it doesn't show any highlights of the game like in 2k5. Oh well we can't expect perfection in the first year so next year will be better.

The extra point show does not show highlights for the same reason. cpu vs cpu games are simmed. So there are no highlights to show. Many people on the madden forum are pushing for fake highlights. Of all things that could be done to the game.... fake highlights?... I don't understand people
Old 06-10-2009, 10:55 AM   #24
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindella2
yes its a nice feature but after looking at Maddens hafltime show im glad NCAA doesnt have it in...the Madden show has 1 and 2 yard runs for halftime highlights WTF??? So i would rather not have it if its done half assed just to say its in the game.
Did you read the reasons why? They super-simmed most of the game to see the halftime show on that one video. When there are only 5 or 6 real plays to take videos from, you get some crappy halftime highlights. Educate yourself before repeating this in multiple threads.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »