Home

The Teambuilder Rosters may be final, but the Game will have DIFFERENT rosters.

This is a discussion on The Teambuilder Rosters may be final, but the Game will have DIFFERENT rosters. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2009, 08:26 PM   #33
Rookie

GigemAGGIES13's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: The Teambuilder Rosters may be final, but the Game will have DIFFERENT rosters.

Maybe Pasta will drop another "surprise" on us this year. Completely named and accurate rosters from a "mystery" source! Somebody at EA had to have typed those in last year because of the hyphens, accents, and periods present in the player names. Maybe they'll indirectly correct the issue before people have the game in hand.

I'm trying to be optimistic here.
Old 06-09-2009, 08:29 PM   #34
SHO
Give us a raise, loser!

SHO's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: The Teambuilder Rosters may be final, but the Game will have DIFFERENT rosters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GigemAGGIES13
Maybe Pasta will drop another "surprise" on us this year. Completely named and accurate rosters from a "mystery" source! Somebody at EA had to have typed those in last year because of the hyphens, accents, and periods present in the player names. Maybe they'll indirectly correct the issue before people have the game in hand.

I'm trying to be optimistic here.
Only 360 gets surprises like that. PS3 was left with our berries hanging in the wind.

And IIRC, those rosters had some hiccups and had to be thrown out to begin with.
Old 06-09-2009, 08:30 PM   #35
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

OVR: 46

They just need to fire Ben Haumiller and find someone who actually plays football games. Season Showdown, really? Get rid of this guy..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2009, 08:31 PM   #36
Rookie

tyler741's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdmo9999
They just need to fire Ben Haumiller and find someone who actually plays football games. Season Showdown, really? Get rid of this guy..
Please.. don't get my hopes up.

Old 06-09-2009, 08:34 PM   #37
Banned

stevedrumsdw's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTPack919
I just looked at Virginia Tech and NC States rosters....

I can't begin to list the multitude of things that are so horribly wrong about those two rosters and I am sure it does not end there. I am sorry. You wont ever see me bashing EA or any other developer but this **** is absolutely pathetic. I have been playing since I was a little kid on Bill Walsh college football and this is what you put out? I almost feel insulted that they would try to pass this half-assed mess over on us. If the rosters are really like this I don't know how I can convince myself to purchase this game! What an absolute joke.

*If these rosters aren't final I take it all back, but come on. If there was good news they would have come out and said it. This whole I have to look into it bit is just the run-around.

I used to live in blacksburg, grew up in staunton, but I am a UVA guy and our rosters are not remotely accurate with 0 freshman on the team LOL. 0 freshman holy *hit thats flat out embarrasing. If i worked for this company I would be unsatisfied with the product, I know that some of the design team knows this game is seriously lacking, and this roster crap is a huge blow to the games veterans and its causual fan base .

Last edited by stevedrumsdw; 06-09-2009 at 08:38 PM.
Old 06-09-2009, 08:35 PM   #38
Banned

MtneerManiac's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdmo9999
I lmao'd at that.

He loves Season Showdown, and he equally loves to OVER RATE his favorite team, Florida State. If you don't think he and his FSU grad buddies working on the game didn't have something to do with that, you're kidding yourself.

God, this week has sucked.
Old 06-09-2009, 08:35 PM   #39
Rookie

ace3's Arena

OVR: 3

p'oed if the rosters are final but wow really some you guys have way to much time on your hands to sit here and cry over a video game if dont like it well dont buy it simple if you base your week over a video game you really need help but i love Ncaa but i dont have all these high anticipation so i dont get really dissappointed each year that's my 02 cents and really dont care if i get bashed for it!
Old 06-09-2009, 08:37 PM   #40
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace3
p'oed if the rosters are final but wow really some you guys have way to much time on your hands to sit here and cry over a video game if dont like it well dont buy it simple if you base your week over a video game you really need help but i love Ncaa but i dont have all these high anticipation so i dont get really dissappointed each year that's my 02 cents and really dont care if i get bashed for it!
Dude, its ALL WE HAVE! Why can't we complain about it? EA is trying to please US . Yet we get the same crap game every year.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »