Home

How about PLAYING the game first folks...then decide if you love it or hate it.

This is a discussion on How about PLAYING the game first folks...then decide if you love it or hate it. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2009, 10:15 PM   #9
Banned

FootballDetails's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: How about PLAYING the game first folks...then decide if you love it or hate it.

I've played it, and I've decided.
Old 06-09-2009, 10:17 PM   #10
The Lord of #Hashtags

legendkiller5's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: How about PLAYING the game first folks...then decide if you love it or hate it.

MY complaints are about things that are already known not to be in this year's game....which have already been well-documented.
Old 06-09-2009, 10:17 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Details
I've played it.

Can I get your honest impressions fine sir?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2009, 10:19 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BORN4CORN
Thank you NCAA police.

Dont worry, any threads or posts knocking the resident deoties AA or countryboy will be deleted and banned.

Bottom line this place has become a shill for EA, pretty clear.

Madden, this years editions of FIFA and NHL all have been or look wonderful. NCAA 10 on the other hand? Recycled garbage. Same game, same playbooks, same look, no inovations outside of a windsock I can wear on my dick...oh and 300-pound Haulmuler spewing his nonsense about Showdown.

mmmmmm EA popcorn. I;ve been a loyal customer for 15 years...this game may break my streak.

Now quick ban me for having an opinion. whatever.
Old 06-09-2009, 10:20 PM   #13
Rookie

tyler741's Arena

OVR: 7

You don't need to play it to see..

Look around at the videos and teambuilder website.. broken gameplay still, lackluster gimmicks such as windsocks and season showdown, terrible rosters, no equipment updates.

While the NCAA dev team took a step in right direction with progressive lighting, mix-n-match, ol/dl + wr/db interactions, better AI than last year (and that's not saying much), they also unfortunatly took two big steps backwards as well. Although these would be nice additions two or three years down the road, the dev team really chose to ignore the core problem; the broken gameplay and AI, which is sad to see- because as a hardcore college football fan and NCAA fan, it's sad to see this happening.

My only hope is that EA or the dev team have the balls to sit down and say, "Hey, we messed up last year, and we know it... now how can we improve?" If that requires a new dev head, a new team or just more community interaction, then so be it..

Yeah, we can't fix NCAA 10 by complaining, but we at least show that we are very enthusiastic/interested in the series and hopefully someone notices and in effect, NCAA 11 is made better.
Old 06-09-2009, 10:21 PM   #14
Extra Life 11/3/18

ExtremeGamer's Arena

OVR: 70

Threads like this don't help matters.

Locked.

Mixer Stream

XBox - ExtremeGamer
PSN - ExtremeGamer
Switch - 4640-8613-7710

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »