Home

NCAA Football 10 Rosters Issue

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10 Rosters Issue within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-10-2009, 06:03 PM   #57
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: NCAA 10 Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by chia51
thats easy to fix... you put up a statement on the site and say that all the teams are going to be lost as it was in beta stage and the site needs to be updated for the final product
There have been 50,000+ teams created on TeamBuilder. So we are trying to figure out the best way to handle it that does not effect TeamBuilder.

Last edited by OMT; 06-10-2009 at 06:06 PM.
Old 06-10-2009, 06:03 PM   #58
Banned

peteykirch's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_Kiniry_EA
It is not as easy to just "get rid of all the TeamBuilder teams" and that would fix the rosters. And frankly I do not want to rush into a choice we can't take back... hence we are going to take a bit of time and get the best solution possible for everyone, that seems fair (and the right thing to do) to me.
TICK TOCK TICK TOCK

The Clock is ticking and you guys better start thinking of something, because if the general media markets find out you are pretty much releasing an uncompleted product at full price HOPEFULLY just HOPEFULLY you don't meet sales quotas.
Old 06-10-2009, 06:04 PM   #59
Rookie

lendog691's Arena

OVR: 9

Sounds like a delay is the only answear in this dilema. The season doesn't start til arond Sept 1st anyway,that should give them the time they need.
Old 06-10-2009, 06:05 PM   #60
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_Thompson_EA
We know this is an option, but it is not a good one at all. There have been 50,000+ teams created on TeamBuilder. So we are trying to figure out the best way to handle it.

understandable... but we all just want to know if there is hope that the game disc is going to have the correct rosters?

also if there is a way to salvage the teams then by all means do it... but if it comes at a cost of the game disc rosters being TB rosters then the choice is easy... restart TB.
Old 06-10-2009, 06:06 PM   #61
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by chia51
thats easy to fix... you put up a statement on the site and say that all the teams are going to be lost as it was in beta stage and the site needs to be updated for the final product
that was my thought. everyone that went to that site knew, or at least should have been able to read the top of the page where it said "beta". I made a team on TeamBuilder, sucks that I'll have to recreate them, but I would easily sacrifice the time I spent on them for get the correct roster that was supposed to be in the game, in the game.

of course if EA finds a better solution that allows for the TB teams already created to remain intact. that would be ideal for everyone.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2009, 06:07 PM   #62
nxt
H**sm*n

nxt's Arena

OVR: 14

Ouch! Another year of NCAA 06 on the PS2.

Why can't they update rosters (like they do for Madden, etc.) for DL and have ready by July 14... or update the rosters on the TEAM BUILDER site. Screw the teams that have already been made with TB, everyone can just re-do them.
Old 06-10-2009, 06:07 PM   #63
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

so should i not bother editing the rosters for the teams ive created?
Old 06-10-2009, 06:07 PM   #64

Deegeezy's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_Thompson_EA
We know this is an option, but it is not a good one at all. There have been 50,000+ teams created on TeamBuilder. So we are trying to figure out the best way to handle it.
I bet well over half of those team created on Teambulder are bogus and the users won't even use them on the game once. Another several thousand of them are people who will use them for a game or two before realizing why they never used create-a-school to begin with, it's fake and boring. Another several thousand would gladly re-do their teambuilder schools for the sake of having legit rosters.

There may be 50,000, but it isn't a "legit 50,000."

I can't believe we'd sacrifice good rosters for the 100s of thousands if not millions that buy the game to save the 15,000 or so MAYBE legit team builder users.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »