Home

Still no ECU Mascot!

This is a discussion on Still no ECU Mascot! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-10-2009, 09:51 PM   #9
Earlwolfx on XBL

Cusefan's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: Still no ECU Mascot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by md0t
they missed Otto again too, not that i do the mascot celebrations or anything but I like authenticity...i understand how u feel
I seriously did not expect a Otto to make the cut. As soon as I saw they were pimping Stupid Gimmicks like Season Showdown, I knew it would be the same ole thing we got last year. Maybe they just dont get it, A missing mascot for your favorite team absolutely kills the experience. None of the developers would know this because Im sure there favorite team has its mascot.

This is absolutely unforgivable for me, I cannot buy NCAA 10 for reasons like this. Alot of guys may not think this is a big deal, but it is. I honestly dont even know If I will rent NCAA this year, I can forgive alot of shortcomings for my favorite game but this title looks like a failure in just about every category except Game play and Recruiting. Maybe they will get it for NCAA 11 but I highly doubt it.
Old 06-10-2009, 09:55 PM   #10
MVP

boritter's Arena

OVR: 31

This is comical ncthompson11. EA is in crisis mode because the roster issue caught them off guard. And now you have two separate threads open about your concerns with ECU's roster and mascot.

I think all 120 teams having so-so rosters and not losing TeamBuilder teams is a greater priority than making sure ECU has a perfect roster and their mascot is in the game.
Old 06-10-2009, 10:07 PM   #11
Earlwolfx on XBL

Cusefan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by boritter
This is comical ncthompson11. EA is in crisis mode because the roster issue caught them off guard. And now you have two separate threads open about your concerns with ECU's roster and mascot.

I think all 120 teams having so-so rosters and not losing TeamBuilder teams is a greater priority than making sure ECU has a perfect roster and their mascot is in the game.
As far as Mascots go, only 46 out of 120 Mascots are in the game. Absolutely Pathetic, Instead of getting all the mascots, they created crap like Season Showdown. But this is part of a bigger problem, Instead of getting a realistic looking NCAA game, we get the Exact same looking game as 09.

I am done with NCAA until they get their act together. I am not a EA ***** either, I wanted this game to be good, I love NCAA football. EA will only get 1 football game out of me this year, I usually only by NCAA but the tables have turned.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2009, 10:21 PM   #12
Banned

ncthompson11's Arena

OVR: 4

whats comical is having crappy rosters and not even half the mascots
Old 06-10-2009, 10:25 PM   #13
Earlwolfx on XBL

Cusefan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncthompson11
The community will fix the rosters, so that is a big whoop.
Old 06-10-2009, 10:28 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncthompson11
whats comical is people are still going to buy this game
Old 06-10-2009, 10:31 PM   #15
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchrider1
They had Zippy in there from Akron and they took him out? And he was the winner of the Capital One mascot challenge a few years back?
Our mascot also won mascot of the year 2 years ago...BTW Zippy wasnt in their last year... What Im mad about is when the polls closed last year for vote for which mascot you want on the wii Ncaa Football the cougar mascot was in first....Out of no where 3 days later boom the results changed and butch came in 3rd and sparty won... I think it was rigged and i want an explanation lol also butch isnt in the next gen versions
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2009, 10:33 PM   #16
Earlwolfx on XBL

Cusefan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BORN4CORN
whats comical is people are still going to buy this game
Well there are those chickens at Gamestop that do not bother to do any fact checking on a game besides looking at the back of the box. There is a reason why developers make shovelware for the Wii, Its those damn casual gamers. They will be the death of us.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »