Home

NCAA 10 celebrations

This is a discussion on NCAA 10 celebrations within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-11-2009, 09:54 AM   #1
Banned

Strummer101er's Arena

OVR: 7
NCAA 10 celebrations

Anyone know if they've added new endzone celebrations this year? I know there are some new mascot celebrations, but what about true user-controlled celebrations?

I thought I remembered one of the devs hinting at new celebrations and stuff. I'd like to see some Madden-style celebrations this year -- at the risk of a penalty, of course.

And most of all, I hope NCAA 10 brings back the awesome endzone flips we had in NCAA 08, which were only available in Mascot Matchup in 09.

Last edited by Strummer101er; 06-11-2009 at 10:00 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2009, 11:16 AM   #2
Pro

mjussawalla's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: NCAA 10 celebrations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer101er
Anyone know if they've added new endzone celebrations this year? I know there are some new mascot celebrations, but what about true user-controlled celebrations?

I thought I remembered one of the devs hinting at new celebrations and stuff. I'd like to see some Madden-style celebrations this year -- at the risk of a penalty, of course.

And most of all, I hope NCAA 10 brings back the awesome endzone flips we had in NCAA 08, which were only available in Mascot Matchup in 09.
Haven't heard of anything. But don't hold your breath.

There could be a few new ones.

I always found it odd that the developers made it easy for you to run to the other end of the endzone to do a celebration with a mascot when there is another teammate next to you and you can easily do a high 5.

I loved it in NCAA 06 where after scoring a big touchdown, 2-3 of your teammates would pile on top of you. That brings the passion in the game.
Old 06-11-2009, 11:18 AM   #3
Rookie

csuf559's Arena

OVR: 6

I really do hope NCAA and Madden got ideas for celebrations this year from FIfa 09

NCAA: Fresno State Bulldogs
Fan of soccer but no real favorite team
Old 06-11-2009, 11:24 AM   #4
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Seriously what's with the Mascots though? How often in real college football do you see the camera zoomed in on just the mascot doing some stupid Vanilla Ice dance celebration?
Old 06-11-2009, 11:37 AM   #5
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30

This is one of my biggest (non gameplay ) pet peeves with this game. I want to be able to celebrate with my team mostly. On occasion, striking the Heisman pose would be sort of cool, but running across the entire endzone is silliness.

Anyway, I just think team celebrations are much more immersive and fun actually.

Then again, I'm 33 years old, not an 8 year old. LOL
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2009, 12:09 PM   #6
Rookie

kindella2's Arena

OVR: 9

i like all the celebrations its fun...part of the video game part that often gets overlooked by trying to fit too much realness into the game.
Old 06-11-2009, 12:18 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
This is one of my biggest (non gameplay ) pet peeves with this game. I want to be able to celebrate with my team mostly. On occasion, striking the Heisman pose would be sort of cool, but running across the entire endzone is silliness.

Anyway, I just think team celebrations are much more immersive and fun actually.

Then again, I'm 33 years old, not an 8 year old. LOL
I'm 25 and I agree lol
Old 06-11-2009, 12:40 PM   #8
Banned

Strummer101er's Arena

OVR: 7

Yup -- we should have user-controlled celebrations and celebratory endzone flips like we had in NCAA 08.

All at the risk of a penalty, of course.

I always find it's anticlimactic when I score. The energy seems so low. And the canned celebrations in 09 sucked.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »