Home

NCAA Football 10 Video: Miami @ Florida (AI vs. AI)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10 Video: Miami @ Florida (AI vs. AI) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-13-2009, 12:25 PM   #17
Banned

MacPlex's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: NCAA Football 10 Video: Miami @ Florida (AI vs. AI)

I was hoping to see Dunlap #8 dominate the mia O linemen, he didnt.

I was hoping to see muddy jerseys I didnt.

I love ncaa but everytime I see the players wearing obsolete eqipment its like ocd kicks in and its the only thing i think about. But I cant be too mad I mean the amount of jersey combos is the reason and thats def a waaay bigger upgrade so im grateful.
Old 06-13-2009, 12:30 PM   #18
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30

^ I'm like you MacPlex with the equipment details, facemasks and helmet in particular. However, the uniform mix and match addition is wonderful. I've always wanted that.

For Florida and other teams that wear the Revo (Harvin) facemask, I end up editing all players to wear the DNA 4 or 5. Can't remember which one it was in '09, but it was the closest thing to it.
Old 06-13-2009, 12:43 PM   #19
Rookie

GigemAGGIES13's Arena

OVR: 5

I had to laugh at that UF lineman pumping up the crowd on the wrong side of the ball...almost got called for offsides. And Herbstreit getting on the CPU for running that INT back. That's great!

The CPUs were nailing their receivers in that clip, but it was a 6-6 game prior to that. I'm really not all that worried, most of the community guys have said that the passing game and pass rush have been improved (from what they've seen).
Old 06-13-2009, 12:44 PM   #20
Pro

OVR: 60
I liked the over-the-shoulder catch for a big gain and what I thought looked like a realistic lob pass. But EWWWW!!!!! about those splashes! Those looked atrocious.
Old 06-13-2009, 12:49 PM   #21
D* W*rk!

Rocky's Arena

OVR: 30

In all of the videos, I have seen only 5 incomplete passes. 3 of those 5 were interceptions.

Besides that, the game looks mediocre but definately playable. There just needs to be serious slider work to get the QB accuracy down/pass rush up.
"Maybe I can't win. But to beat me, he's going to have to kill me. And to kill me, he's gonna have to have the heart to stand in front of me. And to do that, he's got to be willing to die himself. I don't know if he's ready to do that."
-Rocky Balboa
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2009, 01:11 PM   #22
MVP

OVR: 9

also early in miami's last drive they took two timeouts after getting first downs instead of saving them for a more dire situation or after they got further down field. maybe theyre emulating miami's terrible clock management from the bowl game, but thats not ideal for every team on the game.

the pick 6's will continue to happen because of the unrealistic momentum on the game. personally i think major wright is too fast on the game, but regardless as high as he had to catch that ball and it being in the rain theres no way travis benjamin doesnt immediately get to him even if he's fatigued. i would assume him not being run down had to due with benjamin being fatigued
Old 06-13-2009, 01:26 PM   #23
Banned

OVR: 2
How come everytime they line up in the shotgun the RUNNING BACK WILL GET SET & THEN SLIDE OVER TO THE LEFT without even taking a step? This has been one of my biggest pet peeves with EA football games especially NCAA. Fix that sliding crap. EA still hasn't mastered footplanting which is the basic foundation of a FOOTBALL GAME. If I wanted to play ice hockey then I would play NHL!
Old 06-13-2009, 01:31 PM   #24
Pro

Bwnarrow3's Arena

OVR: 10

Robo QB Robo QB Robo QB. Oh, and hey! A pick 6!

What do ya freakin know...

Check out my NBA blog here: www.thetransitionthree.blogspot.com

I'm an avid NBA fan and I'd love some feedback on my articles. I write about all teams too, so check out your favorite team!

Twitter: @bowen_connor and @transition3blog

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »