Home

Question regarding Create a School/Uniforms

This is a discussion on Question regarding Create a School/Uniforms within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-14-2009, 06:28 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.
Question regarding Create a School/Uniforms

If you all could bear with me on this one. I haven't read much about Create a School/Uniform and I have a 2 quick questions in regards to it.

Is it possible to take the current schools that are in the game and give them alternate uniforms, or modify their existing uniforms?

I have one more for ya. Can I take the prexisting generic FCS schools and change them to real schools so that I'll actually see these schools when they appear on my schedule? Thanks in advance.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2009, 06:39 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 29
Re: Question regarding Create a School/Uniforms

You can use default team uniforms, but you can't modify those unis at all. so you could recreate let's say Oklahoma using their actual uniforms for the regular home/away and then give them a created alt uniform for both home/away.

their are no default FCS schools in the game with the exception the 5 generic ones. you have to create the FCS schools in teambuilder and then swap them out with a current FBS program. Teambuilder does have a handful of FCS logos in it to make it easier to create those schools. For the rest you'll have find the logo somewhere on the internet and then upload it in.

Last edited by moylan1234; 06-14-2009 at 06:41 PM.
Old 06-14-2009, 11:50 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.

Thanks for the response. Let me make sure I have it clear. The FCS teams that I create CANNOT be swapped in for the generic FCS teams? They can only be swapped in for the named schools?

If that is the case, I guess I wont utilize it for anything, because why would I want to take out one of the base teams in the game, ya know, unless its one of those generic teams?
Old 06-15-2009, 12:20 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 29

yes that's correct and yes many people are dissapointed. my guess is it will make it in for next year, but who knows. for me personally I follow a few FCS teams more than FBS so there's alot of FBS schools I honestly don't care about so it's not a big deal, but i definitely get why some people are upset over it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »