Home

What Last Gen Cut Scene Would You Like To See Back?

This is a discussion on What Last Gen Cut Scene Would You Like To See Back? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-15-2009, 02:34 PM   #17
Rookie

kindella2's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: What Last Gen Cut Scene Would You Like To See Back?

yeah i would like to see the team celebrations in the game, the cut scenes of the coaches meeting at midfield, not a cut scene but a the CPU having enough sense to take the QB out after 3-4 ints.
They dont do that enough...hope that changes but i doubt it.
Old 06-15-2009, 03:24 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 27

Last gen cut scenes? I'll just say all of them, because currently there are zero in this gen's NCAA Football, unless you count the Cheerleader one or the mascot one, and both of those are quite lame in my opinion.

This is why I still play NCAA 07. I like the fact that there is momentum plus there are cutscenes, and although they do get repetitive (just because there aren't enough of them), they do look great. You look at what they were doing there and you become saddened to see how they chose not to build on that, stripped down starting with 08, and never built back up. If you just look at the direction this game was going in 07 presentation-wise, at the time you would've thought the sky was the limit, but boy did the sky fall on us instead...

Between 07 and 09, I think my College Football fix is set for this season. After seeing that the presentation didn't take any strong step forward (and seeing some glaring gameplay/animation issues) I just can't justify buying this product this season.
Old 06-15-2009, 03:32 PM   #19
Pro

OVR: 16

Theres more than 1. I remember I saw a Gatorade Bath one. I liked the arguing ones. I also really liked the fans ones, especially the one asking his parents to send money. It happens all the time, which makes it hilarious.

NCAAB: Cincinnati Bearcats
NFL: Houston Texans
NBA: New York Knicks

"Those Who Stay Will Be CHAMPIONS"-Bo Schembechler-R.I.P.
Old 06-15-2009, 03:34 PM   #20
MVP

OVR: 29

none. they slow down the game i like how it is now.
Old 06-15-2009, 03:49 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 2

Two words:

Ice Machine
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2009, 03:52 PM   #22
Pro

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by BORN4CORN
I would agree at this point that any presentation that you mentioned from last gen would be better than nothing.

How cool would it be to see the Iowa Swarm though? Everybody walking out of the tunnel in unison, hand in hand, and the I O W A flags running across the field...

I'd take generic entrances though if they can't do that.
Just about as cool as having nothing. LOL! Thats just a weak entrance, and it doesnt seem like it would pump me up as a gamer, and as a fan. What does pump me up as a fan, and what would as a gamer is one of the best entrances in college football. That is the Michigan entrance. Tell me you wouldnt get pumped up seeing your team jetting out of the tunnel and jumping to touch a banner. Nothing pumps me up more than seeing the Michigan players run out of the tunnel and jumping up to tuch the "Go Blue! M Club Supports You!" banner. Well, there is one thing. The Yankee Stadium Bleacher Creatures roll call. I <3 the bleachers, lol. BOX SEATS SUCK!!!!!!

NCAAB: Cincinnati Bearcats
NFL: Houston Texans
NBA: New York Knicks

"Those Who Stay Will Be CHAMPIONS"-Bo Schembechler-R.I.P.

Last edited by yanks26ngoin; 06-15-2009 at 03:54 PM.
Old 06-15-2009, 03:54 PM   #23
MVP

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWatcher
Last gen cut scenes? I'll just say all of them, because currently there are zero in this gen's NCAA Football, unless you count the Cheerleader one or the mascot one, and both of those are quite lame in my opinion.

This is why I still play NCAA 07. I like the fact that there is momentum plus there are cutscenes, and although they do get repetitive (just because there aren't enough of them), they do look great. You look at what they were doing there and you become saddened to see how they chose not to build on that, stripped down starting with 08, and never built back up. If you just look at the direction this game was going in 07 presentation-wise, at the time you would've thought the sky was the limit, but boy did the sky fall on us instead...

Between 07 and 09, I think my College Football fix is set for this season. After seeing that the presentation didn't take any strong step forward (and seeing some glaring gameplay/animation issues) I just can't justify buying this product this season.
You speak the truth Watcher.
Old 06-15-2009, 03:59 PM   #24
MVP

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanks26ngoin
Just about as cool as having nothing. LOL! Thats just a weak entrance, and it doesnt seem like it would pump me up as a gamer, and as a fan.
Well lets see.. I am an Iowa fan, and (let me check my pulse).. Yep, that would get me pumped.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »