Home

NCAA Football 10 Video: Tennessee @ Auburn (Default AA Sliders)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10 Video: Tennessee @ Auburn (Default AA Sliders) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-17-2009, 02:08 PM   #65
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: NCAA Football 10 Video: Tennessee @ Auburn (Default AA Sliders)

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
I'm sorry...I'm as huge of a fan of NCAA as the next guy, but Madden is clearly the better, more-well rounded football title this year.

It has nothing to do with dev interaction...it has to do with what is seen in the videos.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2009, 02:12 PM   #66
MVP

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
I'm sorry...I'm as huge of a fan of NCAA as the next guy, but Madden is clearly the better, more-well rounded football title this year.

It has nothing to do with dev interaction...it has to do with what is seen in the videos.
i'm sorry too but the only improvement in those madden vids are the frequency of cutscenes. haven't seen one shred of evidence that the actual gameplay has improved.
Old 06-17-2009, 02:13 PM   #67
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan55
i'm sorry too but the only improvement in those madden vids are the frequency of cutscenes. haven't seen one shred of evidence that the actual gameplay has improved.
I'm guessing you didn't play 09 or even watch gameplay videos or read the constant blogs and posts about every gameplay aspect being worked on in Madden
Old 06-17-2009, 02:14 PM   #68
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdmo9999
The only thing the NCAA team is trying to do is lower sales. Their marketing has sucked, it has to be the worst marketing ever. Madden has been releasing screens daily, full games as videos, the lead designer is posting on forums. NCAA is releasing videos like "epic wins" where they tell stories of cheesers or they waste 3 blogs discussing season showdown which has to be the worst "feature" ever put in the game. I wish the dev team interacted with us as much as Ian does over at OS. The NCAA devs come here every 2 days and don't even post as much as he does. They won't even confirm or deny certain things that are killing the game.
if you choose to buy into hype be my guest. You have no idea how often they come here you can't judge anything by often they post. Since we've be burned so much in the past i'll just play both and then make a real decision.
Old 06-17-2009, 02:15 PM   #69
MVP

OVR: 39

Quote:
please hold on while I find an email Ian posted from one of the programmers
Old 06-17-2009, 02:17 PM   #70
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdmo9999
I'm guessing you didn't play 09 or even watch gameplay videos or read the constant blogs and posts about every gameplay aspect being worked on in Madden
once again you're guessing wrong, probably want to stop that now. I read all that stuff, but didn't see any evidence of it in the full game that was posted recently.
Old 06-17-2009, 02:19 PM   #71
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BORN4CORN
please hold on while I find an email Ian posted from one of the programmers
why do I care about emails or anything written on the boards? I'm talking about what i've seen so far from madden.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2009, 02:20 PM   #72
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

Quote:
if you choose to buy into hype be my guest. You have no idea how often they come here you can't judge anything by often they post. Since we've be burned so much in the past i'll just play both and then make a real decision.
Buy into hype? That is exactly what you're doing with the NCAA series, which is clearly going downhill in a hurry. Dude I am not even going to reply and argue anymore, its obvious you know nothing about the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »