Home

NCAA Football 10 Video: South Carolina @ Kentucky

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10 Video: South Carolina @ Kentucky within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-17-2009, 03:02 PM   #49
MVP

OVR: 30
I think the deal is with the onfield gameplay for NCAA is that Madden is the lead on that. Whatever occurs with new onfield tech in Madden comes to NCAA the FOLLOWING year except with the new running engine, for this NCAA. Madden is usually the guinea pig when it comes to new tech. That's why there is no chain gang, refs, Pro-Tak, etc, in this upcoming iteration of NCAA. U see how they are JUST getting the two man tackling this year, if I'm not mistaken, but when it comes to new features, it's anything goes. NCAA can come up with new features all day separate from Madden. Heck, I'm still waiting for the game planing feature to come to Madden. I like that idea and it makes sense.
Anyway, this is the standard for NCAA and has always been so this is nothing new to see it lacking the onfield gameplay fixes til the year after Madden introduces them.
Old 06-17-2009, 03:07 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 3
ai still cant run the ball....
looks just like 09...and why dont they make a wet ball harder to throw?? weather didnt seem to affect the quarterbacks accuracy at all....and no pass rush...
next year dont waste your time with season showdown, or mascot games, please try to bring defense back into the game....
Old 06-17-2009, 03:10 PM   #51
Rookie

wde1723's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NCAA Football 10 Video: South Carolina @ Kentucky

WOW I had been optimistic until I saw this video. This looks exactly like 09. No pass rush. The qb sits in the pocket and delivers perfect throws every time. There is no running game! I am not a football expert but there has got to be something wrong with the blocking logic on running plays out of the gun. They are pointless! This is really depressing, I mean aside from teambuider this is the same game. Well I will say something about the graphics looks better(stadiums and their surroundings).

It looks like my online dynasty will be nothing but shootouts again.

How come the EA developers dont comment on these threads????
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2009, 03:30 PM   #52
The Lord of #Hashtags

legendkiller5's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by wde1723
WOW I had been optimistic until I saw this video. This looks exactly like 09. No pass rush. The qb sits in the pocket and delivers perfect throws every time. There is no running game! I am not a football expert but there has got to be something wrong with the blocking logic on running plays out of the gun. They are pointless! This is really depressing, I mean aside from teambuider this is the same game. Well I will say something about the graphics looks better(stadiums and their surroundings).

It looks like my online dynasty will be nothing but shootouts again.

How come the EA developers dont comment on these threads????

They usually read them, but they can't handle the criticism, so they pick and choose their battles. They instead choose to ignore the situation all together. They know if they show their face in these threads, many users (rightfully so) will pick them apart with questions, complaints and explanations and that's too much for their fragile psyche to handle.
Old 06-17-2009, 03:33 PM   #53
Rookie

nstod's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendkiller5
They usually read them, but they can't handle the criticism, so they pick and choose their battles. They instead choose to ignore the situation all together. They know if they show their face in these threads, many users (rightfully so) will pick them apart with questions, complaints and explanations and that's too much for their fragile psyche to handle.
Maybe so. Personally, I would rather see them fixing the roster issue and figuring out what to patch and how to patch it than responding to useless threads on a forum.

As long as they read the forums, they know what the issues are. I don't need the warm fuzzy of a response like some pre-adolescents do, I guess.
Old 06-17-2009, 03:37 PM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 12
legend, i whole-heartedly agree with you, however I find it extremely juvenile to be afraid to show your face in these forums. I mean, be a man, you made a mistake, again, for the umpteenth time in the past two years, show your face and admit it, man up. Ignoring the problem and acting like there isn't a problem and not showing your face is cowardly.

I can promise these guys that if they showed their face and say, you know, this criticism is warranted, we screwed up and we will do all in our power to fix it and listen to you guys next year, then all will be solved.

Oh wait, Madden did that this year and LOOK WHAT HAPPENED. Magic formula right there. When will NCAA get it?
Old 06-17-2009, 03:40 PM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 12
they are totally in a catch-22 here though. By the time they get these issues fixed with a gameplay and roster patch, Madden 10 will already be out and most people will have already traded NCAA 10 in by then. Oh well. Looks like NCAA 10 will be going by the wayside this year bc I have this feeling Madden 10 will be fantastic, not perfect, but fantastic just because of the sheer effort being put in.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2009, 03:44 PM   #56
SHO
Give us a raise, loser!

SHO's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstod
Maybe so. Personally, I would rather see them fixing the roster issue and figuring out what to patch and how to patch it than responding to useless threads on a forum.

As long as they read the forums, they know what the issues are. I don't need the warm fuzzy of a response like some pre-adolescents do, I guess.
One question, how are they supposed to know what to patch if they don't come to the forums and find out? How do we even know they want to patch issues? They already said before they've improved the pass rush, but we've seen on evidence of it in the several videos posted. I admire your (and others) positive outlook, but there is no need to catch feelings because there are people who feel otherwise.

Hell, maybe EA gave OS some things to not go in depth about the when they received the beta, so we may never really get a good look at the game until release date.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »