Home

Dynasty Recruiting Logic

This is a discussion on Dynasty Recruiting Logic within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-17-2009, 01:05 PM   #1
Banned

LSUtiga2121's Arena

OVR: 3
Dynasty Recruiting Logic

I apologize if this has previously been discussed, but did anyone else notice in the new dynasty screens uploaded a few days ago that the recruiting classes being signed by the CPU are anywhere from 7-12 recruits, including (and especially) the major schools? Texas, who had the #1 class, had 12. Tennessee, the #8 class, had 7.

I thought that maybe these were just in-season recruits, but usually the NCAA games do not give you a chance to see the top classes until the end of the whole recruiting season. Just curious if anyone had any insight into this.

Also, on a separate note, is anyone aware of whether or not recruits give soft verbals to schools, allowing othre schools to continue to recruit them? Coming from a major recruiting school in LSU, I am well-aware that a big part of recruiting involves recruits often decommiting from one school and committing to another.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2009, 01:11 PM   #2
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Dynasty Recruiting Logic

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSUtiga2121
I apologize if this has previously been discussed, but did anyone else notice in the new dynasty screens uploaded a few days ago that the recruiting classes being signed by the CPU are anywhere from 7-12 recruits, including (and especially) the major schools? Texas, who had the #1 class, had 12. Tennessee, the #8 class, had 7.

I thought that maybe these were just in-season recruits, but usually the NCAA games do not give you a chance to see the top classes until the end of the whole recruiting season. Just curious if anyone had any insight into this.

Also, on a separate note, is anyone aware of whether or not recruits give soft verbals to schools, allowing othre schools to continue to recruit them? Coming from a major recruiting school in LSU, I am well-aware that a big part of recruiting involves recruits often decommiting from one school and committing to another.
From the bold above:
1. In NCAA '09 you can see the top recruiting classes anytime after week5.
2. In NCAA '09 recruits give soft commits and can still be recruited after that. I've "stolen" many recruits that gave soft commits to other schools (and have had recruits "stolen" from me).

Since these were both in '09, I'd assume they're still in '10.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 06-17-2009, 01:16 PM   #3
Rookie

GigemAGGIES13's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Dynasty Recruiting Logic

It was the top classes after in-season recruiting.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »