Home

Where is Tebow's "jump throw"

This is a discussion on Where is Tebow's "jump throw" within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-20-2009, 12:15 PM   #41
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Where is Tebow's "jump throw"

Thanks Wolverine. We needed a dev to clear it up, and you just did. Russ, OMT you guys don't have to answer for sure now.

― Plato
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2009, 02:25 PM   #42
Banned

TwelveozPlaya21's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by fahrenheit
Apparently OU doesn't have much luck against gimmicky teams.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4s8vdzYwFU
Bob Stoops can't coach in the big games that's the problem.
Old 06-20-2009, 02:41 PM   #43
Rookie

floridagatorfan's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrice25
i didnt see it in there,
im glad they got that WR counter in that Harvin ran alot last year.
Problem is that they put it in incorrectly from how it was actually run. In the demo the receiver gets the ball running full speed so by the time you get the player turned around to follow the pulling guard the defense is already in the backfield.

Instead, the WR should get the ball almost at a complete stop in front of the QB so he can get the ball and make a quick turn and follow his blockers rather than have to come to a stop and turn and then get moving again.

The playbooks need a complete overhaul, in my opinion, because half the plays are unusable and do not work. It is like whoever makes the plays just runs them in practice without a defense then puts them in, rather than thoroughly test them to make sure they run like they should. Last year they added the power O plays and I would never use them because the blocking by the OL, specifically the pulling guard, was so bad that it would just let the defense into the backfield.

I would rather NCAA condense the playbooks with plays that work as intended rather than me having to skim through skipping over bad plays. Draws should just be taken out of the game completely. Also, any running plays from the Shotgun that involve running up the middle are rather useless too.
Old 06-20-2009, 05:30 PM   #44
Pro

WolverinesFinest's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
Thanks Wolverine. We needed a dev to clear it up, and you just did. Russ, OMT you guys don't have to answer for sure now.
It's not in the demo and seeing as how playbooks are probably finished why would it be in the final. And your welcome smartass.
Old 06-20-2009, 06:20 PM   #45
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Wow, someone hurt your feelings over the internet? You're not Russ or OMT or Ben H. You don't know. So when you come in and say it like its a fact and you know for sure, well, you look like an idiot. I know it is probably not in the game, but you just can't run around like you know everything.

― Plato
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2009, 06:37 PM   #46
Pro

WolverinesFinest's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
Wow, someone hurt your feelings over the internet? You're not Russ or OMT or Ben H. You don't know. So when you come in and say it like its a fact and you know for sure, well, you look like an idiot. I know it is probably not in the game, but you just can't run around like you know everything.
I make a post on a forum and i think I know everything lol ok. I'm sorry I had to be the one to tell you what the answer will be and killing your hopes, im not really sorry though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »