Home

Can we tone it down a bit, please?

This is a discussion on Can we tone it down a bit, please? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2009, 10:44 PM   #25
Earlwolfx on XBL

Cusefan's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: Can we tone it down a bit, please?

some people do not have an tact. Instead of Bitching and moaning contantly I am going to do something different, I am just going to pass on Buying NCAA 10. If someone asks me if they should buy NCAA 10, I will say pre-order Madden or save their money.

I am going to complain about NCAA 10 with my wallet, That is the more powerful than anything i could ever say on this forum...
Old 06-19-2009, 10:44 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 3

I'm starting to agree that things are starting to get repetitive in the negativity towards EA/Tiburon ( I must admit I too am guilty). This is just one of many negative aspects of a monopoly though. Peoples frustrations w/not having their request met and not having another option. Its hard, but if your not happy just don't buy it. Its that simple. No more need to bash.
Old 06-19-2009, 10:56 PM   #27
Rookie

the onizzle's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cusefan
I am going to complain about NCAA 10 with my wallet, That is the more powerful than anything i could ever say on this forum...
Absolutely, and to the big corporate giant that's the only thing that matters. Think if NCAA's sales take something like a 25-40% hit from last year that they don't make some big changes?
Old 06-19-2009, 11:03 PM   #28
Banned

~Guru~'s Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by jira2004
Seriously you are right....I think most people are passionate about the game and they want to see the best out of EA....
60.00 plus tax is alot of money to shell out and not be satisfied

ya heard me!!!
my god...now 60 bucks is to much for a video game and you want real life in a 60 dollar game before you say the game is worth 60 dollars

people act like nintendo use to charge 10 bucks a game...those games were 50 and so were ps2 and xbox and genesis and dreamcast

next gen went up to 60 and now is to much money....lol

incredible what people want for 60 bucks....

i remember when i bought rbi baseball for my old genesis...that cost me 50 bucks and that game had nothing like games today have....
Old 06-19-2009, 11:13 PM   #29
Rookie

the onizzle's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Guru~
my god...now 60 bucks is to much for a video game and you want real life in a 60 dollar game before you say the game is worth 60 dollars

people act like nintendo use to charge 10 bucks a game...those games were 50 and so were ps2 and xbox and genesis and dreamcast

next gen went up to 60 and now is to much money....lol

incredible what people want for 60 bucks....

i remember when i bought rbi baseball for my old genesis...that cost me 50 bucks and that game had nothing like games today have....
standards have changed though. RBI baseball was fun in its day b/c expectations were limited by the other games out for NES or Genesis.

NCAA's competition in the sports games are far and wide - Madden, Fight Night 4 (next week), both the NHL games (which I'm told are a blast), Tiger, NBA Live (not great IMO), The Show, PES or FIFA, and soon to be Backbreaker (09 release, possibly a sneaky late July street). To be considered as one of, or maybe the worst sports title in that lineup is very possible.
Old 06-19-2009, 11:21 PM   #30
Pro

rhombic21's Arena

OVR: 9

I'm fine with people being negative and critical, I just wish we could stop creating new threads to discuss the same complaints. Keep your complaints on topic and in threads where that stuff is already being discussed. There are literally 5 threads that are on or near the first page of the forum that deal with whether or not people are going to buy the game. There are at least 3 or 4 threads where people are discussing things they saw in the demo that they don't like. I mean, honestly, is that necessary? How many threads do we need for people to say the same things about how the franchise is doing downhill and they're pissed off about it?

Be pissed about it. Make critical comments that are on point in threads when relevant topics come up. But stop posting new threads on topics that we've already beaten to death.
Old 06-19-2009, 11:36 PM   #31
SHO
Give us a raise, loser!

SHO's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhombic21
I'm fine with people being negative and critical, I just wish we could stop creating new threads to discuss the same complaints. Keep your complaints on topic and in threads where that stuff is already being discussed. There are literally 5 threads that are on or near the first page of the forum that deal with whether or not people are going to buy the game. There are at least 3 or 4 threads where people are discussing things they saw in the demo that they don't like. I mean, honestly, is that necessary? How many threads do we need for people to say the same things about how the franchise is doing downhill and they're pissed off about it?

Be pissed about it. Make critical comments that are on point in threads when relevant topics come up. But stop posting new threads on topics that we've already beaten to death.
Agreed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2009, 11:39 PM   #32
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoncold32
OP: You're new here. You gotta get thick skin. Stick around like several years like the rest of us, and you'll be fine. lol
This is not a good enough answer for me.

Thick skin is one thing. Dealing with people that think they are entitled to bash whoever they want because they signed up here is a whole other entity.

And it ends now.

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »