Home

Can we tone it down a bit, please?

This is a discussion on Can we tone it down a bit, please? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2009, 09:50 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 16
Can we tone it down a bit, please?

I don't want to moderate or anything, but hell, it's become nearly unbearable to come to this forum in the past few weeks. It's to the point where I don't even want to read half the stuff being said about EA and its employees here, so I can't even imagine what it's like for the EA employees that have given us their time.

So guys, can we cool it a bit? I get that many people are disappointed and/or upset. That's fine. But there's absolutely no need to go ascribing motives to EA or just flat-out insulting them. There's no need to call the developers lazy or imply that they're idiots, etc. The only things that will result from that is making this forum a completely unpleasant place, which we're well on the way to, and making it so EA sees no reason to have their employees spend any time here.

Again, to be clear, criticism is fine. Passionate criticism should be welcome. But keep it constructive. And try to keep it on topic. For the sake of this forum, please.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2009, 09:56 PM   #2
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: Can we tone it down a bit, please?

Yeah right. That will be the day.

OMG DID YOU SEE THE DEMO FOR NCCA10?!?*&# ROFLCOPTR. MADDEN NATION PWNS!!!

EA IS LAZERS! WTF WERE THEY DOING FOR THE PASSED YR? SRSLY. PROLLY LOOKING AT ERIN ANDREWS. LOL. LMAO. MADDEN RULZ.

Blah, blah, blah. Go over to EASports website with the non-sense threads and repetitive negativity.

Sorry, I just had to do it because it's getting old.
Old 06-19-2009, 09:59 PM   #3
MVP

Um, mocking people probably isn't the best way to return some civility to this forum.
Old 06-19-2009, 10:00 PM   #4
Pro

rhombic21's Arena

OVR: 9

I have to agree. I'm fine with people having negative opinions, but does this board really need ANOTHER thread about how the game is going downhill, how EA has ignored the customers, how people are upset about feature sets, etc...? People need to stop creating new threads so that they can vent about how much they don't like the game. I just feel like there are way too many threads being created that re-hash the same stuff that people have already been beating to death for the past 2 weeks.
Old 06-19-2009, 10:00 PM   #5
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wet Bandit
Um, mocking people probably isn't the best way to return some civility to this forum.
I know. I should know better. I agree with you though. Constructive criticism and an open discussion with the NCAA developers is what is needed most.
Old 06-19-2009, 10:02 PM   #6
Pro

Unfortunately the closer you get to a big release the worse the forum gets. Lots of haters and people that are never happy just the way it is i guess.
Old 06-19-2009, 10:02 PM   #7
SHO
Give us a raise, loser!

SHO's Arena

OVR: 24

It is a bit tired, but I'm not exactly shedding a tear for them.
Old 06-19-2009, 10:03 PM   #8
Banned

WisconsinSports414's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhombic21
I have to agree. I'm fine with people having negative opinions, but does this board really need ANOTHER thread about how the game is going downhill, how EA has ignored the customers, how people are upset about feature sets, etc...? People need to stop creating new threads so that they can vent about how much they don't like the game. I just feel like there are way too many threads being created that re-hash the same stuff that people have already been beating to death for the past 2 weeks.

Agreed. But, of course, as we come closer to release day, all of the flaming and EA bashing will probably intensify.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »