Home

Time to reiterate the rules

This is a discussion on Time to reiterate the rules within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-25-2009, 02:33 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Time to reiterate the rules

I agree with many of the points made in the posts above. I'm a relative babe to the site (not really a new guy, but far from a vet.) I don't post a whole lot, I mostly watch the conversation and If I have something pressing and constructive to say, I say it. Recently, the boards have gotten way out of hand with these guys bashing things a.) regarding a game that has not yet come out and b.) a person who is spending his/her free time (devs) to come in here and talk to us one on one. Everyone must remember that these folks do not have to do this. I remember having a great conversation with BlitzKraig when the first Blitz: The League came out. Were there things I didn't like about the game, absolutely, but did I curse him out, or call him a loser, or disrespect him in any way; no. That's called common courtesy and respect. I would love for the mods to do away with more than a few of these complainers, fanboys and other dregs of OS society. If you see this type of behavior, call it out. There's a difference between snitching and helping to keep a "neighborhood" safe. Snitching is just calling everyone out who speaks out of turn. Being a responsible citizen is calling out someone who is causing a real disturbance. My plea to everyone is to be a responsible citizen in our "community."
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »