Home

Time to reiterate the rules

This is a discussion on Time to reiterate the rules within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-19-2009, 11:36 PM   #1
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46
Time to reiterate the rules

RULES

- No outright bashing any developer, moderator, or other poster. If you have a problem with someone in the forum, PM a mod. Disagreeing with an opinion, constructively, is alright. The very first time you personally insult another poster, it will count as an offense, or infraction as we like to call it.

- Trolling. This is stating the same thing over and over in multiple threads. "Beating a dead horse" is also covered in this. This also boils down to making constructive criticism in regards to what you are speaking about, and once you have, let it go. Also covered in this blindly defending your point, positive or negative, in a negative manner.

- No "Hey Russ/Adam!" threads. If any developer sees a thread they can comment on, they will do it on their own.

Guys, it's really time we start showing a maturity level around here. The TOS is updated, and I guarantee that if you get 2 infractions in this forum, you won't be around for release of NCAA. Are there issues with the game that you have? Maybe. But be respectful about dealing with them.

If you have an angry post that is going to make you look like a 13 year old with "e-cred" issues, then it's better not to post it. If you can constructively post an opinion about a specific issue you see, feel free. Try to use the search function first as, chances are, someone else has posted about it.

So guys, again. A little respect from you goes a long way with us. You disrespect someone on these boards, don't expect respect from the mods in dealing with you.

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2009, 11:43 PM   #2
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: Time to reiterate the rules

lol...boy, THIS seems oddly familiar.

Hopefully people can actually get it with it laid out in front of them yet again.
Old 06-19-2009, 11:51 PM   #3
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46

Being as we are less than a month out from NCAA, and less than 2 from Madden, I can guarantee that the staff will be much more apt to use the ban function than the cell.

We aren't looking to give too many chances this time of year. Here is hoping users understand that very early in the process.

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!
Old 06-20-2009, 12:11 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 16

Thank you.
Old 06-20-2009, 12:39 AM   #5
Earlwolfx on XBL

Cusefan's Arena

OVR: 35

I blame todays schools
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2009, 02:00 AM   #6
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

OVR: 16

My main issue is that these devs takes time out of their day to go to various sites and makes posts on different forums/ threads. Guys here act like that telling the community every single thing about the game was a clause in their contracts. How many people on this site actually can say that they could get on a site and find out nearly all there was to know about a game in 2000? Especially before its release!

Im sure most guys would rather have things presented to them a bit at a time as opposed to being in the dark until a game's release and then, because they didnt know what to expect, get extra pissed off. With this age's technology you guys should be grateful that these guys are doing what they do.

That wish list for this was so long that I didnt even read it all! No one can make something that is all screwed perfect in under a year. FDR was president for 12 years and the United States still wasnt "100%" perfect when his reign was over.

Bashing a game that you are still going to buy is nothing but a waste of your time any way! And if you are not buying the game, thats you! Dont try to post your opinion and ruin the game before the next man can even get his hands on it. Im one of the youngest guys here (only 19) but I swear my maturity level is far and beyond that of some of the older guys here.

I feel like this, if you work and go to school full time (as do I) and you play a game or two to relax and take your mind off of other things: If you are playing a game that frustrates you so bad that you have to make a post about it every time you find something wrong with it then you are obviously playing the wrong game. Do your brain, fingers, keyboard and EA all a favor and just take the game back! You cant seek justice with a weak case. No one forces you to gain info on the game, play it, or let alone buy it. We are all adults here. Let's at least act like we are.

Thanks! End rant

Old 06-20-2009, 02:32 AM   #7
SHO
Give us a raise, loser!

SHO's Arena

OVR: 24

Will this be enforced on the complainers complaining about the complaining?
Old 06-20-2009, 03:10 AM   #8
Rookie

ace3's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young J 334
My main issue is that these devs takes time out of their day to go to various sites and makes posts on different forums/ threads. Guys here act like that telling the community every single thing about the game was a clause in their contracts. How many people on this site actually can say that they could get on a site and find out nearly all there was to know about a game in 2000? Especially before its release!

Im sure most guys would rather have things presented to them a bit at a time as opposed to being in the dark until a game's release and then, because they didnt know what to expect, get extra pissed off. With this age's technology you guys should be grateful that these guys are doing what they do.

That wish list for this was so long that I didnt even read it all! No one can make something that is all screwed perfect in under a year. FDR was president for 12 years and the United States still wasnt "100%" perfect when his reign was over.

Bashing a game that you are still going to buy is nothing but a waste of your time any way! And if you are not buying the game, thats you! Dont try to post your opinion and ruin the game before the next man can even get his hands on it. Im one of the youngest guys here (only 19) but I swear my maturity level is far and beyond that of some of the older guys here.

I feel like this, if you work and go to school full time (as do I) and you play a game or two to relax and take your mind off of other things: If you are playing a game that frustrates you so bad that you have to make a post about it every time you find something wrong with it then you are obviously playing the wrong game. Do your brain, fingers, keyboard and EA all a favor and just take the game back! You cant seek justice with a weak case. No one forces you to gain info on the game, play it, or let alone buy it. We are all adults here. Let's at least act like we are.

Thanks! End rant
i agree 100% with you!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »