Home

How much will Ben H overrate FSU this year???

This is a discussion on How much will Ben H overrate FSU this year??? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2009, 11:41 AM   #9
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63
Re: How much will Ben H overrate FSU this year???

I doubt Ben has any influence on the rosters(people just love to blame him for everything). if anything you would think Nebraska would be overrated, since I believe the lead designer is a Nebraska fan/graduate.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 06-20-2009, 11:52 AM   #10
Rookie

prototype561's Arena

OVR: 4

I wrote about this a while back.Yeah i agree that there a tad bit over rated but, but fsu always has had a top 5-10 recruiting class. UF should be rated highly b/c they have r the national champs and most of their team is returning, and offense they have plenty of guys who big time players in hs waiting their turn to play. I think the problem with FSU and Miami for that matter was the competition for recruiting in the state florida. For a long time Miami was on probation so UF and FSU has gotten the cream of the crop in florida. When Miami came back that means the recruiting dispersed 3 ways in florida. Now with the rise of USF now it gets split 4 ways, not to mention the occasional success of UCF, and the two new programs of FAU and FIU. Now u have 7 different programs trying to get players from florida, not to mention all the other powerhouse programs in the nation. The problem has come for FSU and Miami is the fact that they get so caught up on getting the best player that they dont necessarily get the player that fits their system. The reason UF has been able to be successful is that Urban Meyer recruits for his system, speed and quickness above anything else. Well just my 2 cents but yeah they r overated lol, but everything is opinion.
Old 06-20-2009, 12:01 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Who knows. Randy Shannon seems to have turned Miami around and is getting some nice recruits that fit in well and will stay all 4 years.

― Plato
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2009, 12:26 PM   #12
Rookie

GetYaWeigtUp's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
Dude, Ohio State is overrated. Ever since they stole the 2003 championship from Miami they haven't done jack**** in a bowl game. They shouldn't even have won that championship. Be happy you actually got it, because if it was any other ref, it would have never been called.
Yea yea yea...cry me a river, build a bridge, and get over it! Miami had an NFL all pro team out there. If they were as good as they were supposed to be, they woulda rolled so I dont wanna hear it! As a matter of fact, find a way to get your weak program back to respectability and quit playing in the smurf bowl every year and then come and holla at us about being overated! We'll be seeing you in a few years anyway, we got a home/home series with sugar canes coming up so make sure Randy pays all the FL talent he can to go to UM so he can have a shot!
Old 06-20-2009, 01:29 PM   #13
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Smack talking, lol. Your team has been representing that poor conference for years and doing a horrible job at it. You've lost the last 3 bowls. At least Miami can win their bowl games.

And if you think your overrated team can beat Miami, then bring it on. We held Florida to their season low points scored all the way until the championship. OU kept them two points lower.

― Plato
Old 06-20-2009, 02:12 PM   #14
Banned

TwelveozPlaya21's Arena

OVR: 18

See the problem with FSU's ratings is, they have the talent to win 10-11 games but that can only go so far, players need to be able to know where each other are going to be, looking at warchant's site the other day they were all drooling over the 40 times of our lb's and I am thinking to myself we always have fast lb's but never work together there always just flying across the field and they give up big plays cause there not working together, and part of it is Mickey Andrews is still thinking he's coaching in the early 90's.
Old 06-20-2009, 02:23 PM   #15
Rookie

Accfsu34's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorBait06NC
Since it has become general knowledge of the community that Ben H is behind FSUs extremely overrated rating every year, im just wondering what everyone else thinks about it.

And also I post this since the rosters are supposedly going to have some sort of rehaul on release day. The rosters from TeamBuilder do look a little overrated. Too much depth.

Im saying

95-Offense
99-Defense

Pretty high for a 7-8 win team huh?

What an insult to fans of the teams that are actually better than FSU.
why do you care your team is a+ in every area. its flattering though that you created a thread about the best school in fla.people should care about their own teams ratings. its like the kid with tha super soaker 150 getting mad with tha kid with a super soaker 250, be happy with your super soaker.
Old 06-20-2009, 02:29 PM   #16
MVP

OVR: 39

Currently FSU's ratings are:

A- OVR

B+ OFF

A DEF

They have talent, but they are overrated imo, just like every year.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »