Home

I apologize to the Dev Team on the behalf of gamers

This is a discussion on I apologize to the Dev Team on the behalf of gamers within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2009, 06:25 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 8
I apologize to the Dev Team on the behalf of gamers

I just read the forums and I don't post, but I wanted to say that I am truly disappointed in our gamers out there for the disrespectful remarks they have made to the Development team. Is the game perfect? "No" , but it is much better that last year's game. I can't do what the Dev team does and I am sure not many people here can either. EA- I want to thank you for personally trying to make a better game and trying to improve it every year. I don't expect the game to be perfect. I would like improvement year by year and your team has done that. Thank's again for your product. I will be buying the game this year and will look forward to it next year. You have my support.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2009, 06:34 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: I apologize to the Dev Team on the behalf of gamers

Operation Sports is not beyond disappointment. Personal insults are not needed in any case, but I believe the best way to earn praise as a a developer is to make a good game. Imagine that.

Millennium's topic pretty much covers this.
Old 06-20-2009, 06:35 PM   #3
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17

since we are locking all the threads complaining about the game, can we lock the several of these that are running around as well? It would only be fair.

To the threadstarter. Look it's pretty simple. None of us would be very upset if EA was treading on never traveled ground and adding things we'd never seen. Speaking for myself, I would be more tolerant of that and them hammering out things to get it right. However, the great majority of the complaints are about things that we've had in the game, in past years, that were done properly and now are not in the game, or broken. Now, in many ways, we seem to be fixing one thing and breaking another, and fixing stuff that no one complained about.

Just because we complain, does not mean we are being disrespectful, especially when we're spending money. EA is not providing us a free service.
Old 06-20-2009, 06:36 PM   #4
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

*sigh*
Old 06-20-2009, 06:39 PM   #5
Rookie

wickedbadman's Arena

OVR: 3

I rescind your apology on behalf of true gamers.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2009, 06:39 PM   #6
The Lord of #Hashtags

legendkiller5's Arena

OVR: 27

This post =
Old 06-20-2009, 06:42 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoncold32
None of us would be very upset if EA was treading on never traveled ground and adding things we'd never seen.
Like Season Showdown and TeamBuilder? Nope, nobody is very upset with either of those features.
Old 06-20-2009, 06:45 PM   #8
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSU93
Like Season Showdown and TeamBuilder? Nope, nobody is very upset with either of those features.
Create-a-team is not new, and I hardly consider SS to be anything that's truly unique
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »