Home

Best NCAA to date?

This is a discussion on Best NCAA to date? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-22-2009, 10:29 PM   #73
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: Best NCAA to date?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wepr3
Mine's coming by mail, so I'm guessing I'll have it Thu/Fri. If you happen to pick one up before then, please let us know how it goes. Otherwise, I'll try to post after I get a game or two in at the end of the week.
No prob bro. Im actually heading out in a few minutes to my local gamestop.
Old 06-22-2009, 10:35 PM   #74
Pro

nightcreeper's Arena

OVR: 9

Old 06-22-2009, 10:38 PM   #75
MVP

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever
let me step in, are you serious my friend. Please just stop the madness, how can you think the this years will be the best when you haven't played it yet, and the game is shipping with two huge flaws. Also please the the team builder, that's just another gimmick and not many people care about it.
I like the way the demo plays and teambuilder will add replayability that we haven't seen yet. I never said I know it will be the best i said from what i've seen so far. the huge flaws you speak of i'm assuming are rosters and sliders both of which should be fixed close to release. Also I don't care about rosters since i don't play online it won't affect me. About teambuilder what do i care if people like you think it's a gimmick and don't care about it? this thread is about what we think so I think teambuilder is the best feature ever added to football game, okay?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2009, 10:42 PM   #76
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan55
I like the way the demo plays and teambuilder will add replayability that we haven't seen yet. I never said I know it will be the best i said from what i've seen so far. the huge flaws you speak of i'm assuming are rosters and sliders both of which should be fixed close to release. Also I don't care about rosters since i don't play online it won't affect me. About teambuilder what do i care if people like you think it's a gimmick and don't care about it? this thread is about what we think so I think teambuilder is the best feature ever added to football game, okay?
what ever pops your toast.
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Old 06-22-2009, 10:44 PM   #77
Pro

wepr3's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider
No prob bro. Im actually heading out in a few minutes to my local gamestop.
I see you're on the west coast - I'm on the east but I'm going to wait up, see if you're able to offer any pearls of wisdom!
Old 06-22-2009, 10:48 PM   #78
Banned

OVR: 38

i bought 06 today, let me tell you it is sexy! All i need to find is rosters
Old 06-22-2009, 10:56 PM   #79
Old Guy

SalemChief's Arena

OVR: 3

PS2 09, absolutely.

'04 was too easy, and I like the dynamic progression in-season in the later versions.

'06 the sim stats were screwed up. Any fix was poor at best. And the automatic deep ball wasn't too much fun.

'07 the hated momentum meter. Either I blew some team out 85-7 or couldn't even get a pass off because of the momentum-freaked mega blitz.

'08? Never bought it.

'09 is, really, perfect. I'm playing it over and over again. What a great game. The CPU really runs, recruiting is fun, Spring Game and training, cool interface, and the inspiring theme songs before the school fight songs start.

EA nailed it with '09 PS2.
Old 06-22-2009, 11:10 PM   #80
Pro

wepr3's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalemChief
PS2 09, absolutely.

'04 was too easy, and I like the dynamic progression in-season in the later versions.

'06 the sim stats were screwed up. Any fix was poor at best. And the automatic deep ball wasn't too much fun.

'07 the hated momentum meter. Either I blew some team out 85-7 or couldn't even get a pass off because of the momentum-freaked mega blitz.

'08? Never bought it.

'09 is, really, perfect. I'm playing it over and over again. What a great game. The CPU really runs, recruiting is fun, Spring Game and training, cool interface, and the inspiring theme songs before the school fight songs start.

EA nailed it with '09 PS2.
All I remember, beginning w/07, was that stupid momentum meter. I owned 07, 08 and 09 for the PS2, and while everything else was great, that damn meter was maddening to me. Every year people would swear that EA had toned it down, but I never saw it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »