Home

I know Im new to your forum but I have to ask

This is a discussion on I know Im new to your forum but I have to ask within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-24-2009, 11:09 AM   #17
Banned

OVR: 8
Re: I know Im new to your forum but I have to ask

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkman187
The teambuilder app on PC allows for 10x more customization. The consoles are too limited and putting the teambuilder app on the disc would have just limited space. I don't get why you are so hostile towards the idea of using the internet for customization. Heck, I wish my dynasty could be uploaded to the internet like Madden is doing this year with online franchise mode.
Again... for me that doesn't matter. I would probably mess around with one team only anyway. It is a feature I don't care about. It is only worth filling some time with too me. It is on the same level as the mini-games. Mess around with it an hour at most and then I am done.

Not being hostile at all. It just isn't something I don't care much about. And again, I am glad you guys got something you wanted. I guess I sound hostile because instead of EA adding something that benefits everyone (game play) they only targeted a portion of the audience. You don't sell cars that have crappy engines. The engine is the most important part and then you build accessories around it. Simply put, Team Builder is an accessory. I am glad you guys got it and am not bashing you. I am EA hating because their philosophy for this game is wrong.
Old 06-26-2009, 07:57 AM   #18
MVP

stlstudios189's Arena

OVR: 41

I knew that the teambuilder online would be a hit or miss subject. I was excited to hear about it then online announced and was a little dissapointed but considering that I don't need to get a gold account I am satisfied.

I have won like 20 Super Bowls in Madden so I am kinda a big deal.
Old 06-28-2009, 12:02 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0

i am satisfied either way as long as create-a-team was brought back..... now here comes where i bacame a little dissapointed: I dont know where anyone gets the idea that team builder online is "THAT" much more customizable than last gen games..... what new? beside multiple uniforms? lol i love the new logo addition, but really, one cannot add a rival, a fight song, pipeline states, team sponser (nike, adidas), A MASCOT..... pph atleast one with the right colors...... ect. ect.

LOL i am NOT BASHINg, i actually am in love with team builder, but i just want to put my point out there to see if anyone else agrees with what i am saying
Old 06-28-2009, 01:16 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 4

Glad to hear that I dont need a gold account
Old 06-28-2009, 01:41 AM   #21
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)

The minute I found out you couldnt replace the generic FCS schools Team Builder became useless to me.

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2009, 05:17 AM   #22
MVP

boritter's Arena

OVR: 31

I'm glad TB in online.

Adding graphics and logos would not work well if you did it on the 360/PS3.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »