Home

Dump Corso...........

This is a discussion on Dump Corso........... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-24-2009, 11:32 PM   #57
Rookie

rdfowler's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Dump Corso...........

Corso told me i was running up the score when i was up by 40 in the 4th with like 3 mins left and i bust a hb dive through the middle for 59 yard td and he was talking about i need to run the football and not throw it deep apparantly i am unsportmalike i only passed 3 times in that game and the passes were un the first half... you can tell corso is getting old
Old 06-25-2009, 12:43 AM   #58
MVP

MrOctober430's Arena

OVR: 12

Keep the 3 guys to do a Pre/Post Game commentary but choose 2 other guys for the in-game talking. I always liked Mark May commentating.
Old 06-25-2009, 02:06 AM   #59
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOctober430
Keep the 3 guys to do a Pre/Post Game commentary but choose 2 other guys for the in-game talking. I always liked Mark May commentating.
screw Mark May, i hate him. Biggest Notre Dame ***** in the world. Doesnt matter if they win lose or dont even play, this guy rips them every chance he gets. I cant stand listening to this assclown. And its actually not just because he's such a Notre Dame *****, he's arrogent and says a lot of stupid things.
Old 06-25-2009, 11:56 AM   #60
Hall Of Fame

Tovarich's Arena

OVR: 26

May and Patrick would be automatic gamekillers for me. I despise them both. Listening to Patrick do ACC basketball is worse than Vitale...if you think Vitale is a Duke homer, listen to Patrick drool over the entire ACC even if it's a Georgia Tech-Virginia game, and Mark May needs to just get over himself.

A 2nd crew should include Ron Franklin.
Old 06-25-2009, 12:10 PM   #61
Rookie

Happyvally74's Arena

OVR: 9

Mark May = biggest Pittsburgh Homer. He hates PSU cuz pitt and psu had a rivalry back in the day.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2009, 12:11 PM   #62
Rookie

dlamb919's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOctober430
That would mean bringing in Lou "Daffy Duck" Holtz... besides May is horrible doing in-game commentary
Old 06-25-2009, 01:02 PM   #63
LOB

Coug00's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tovarich
A 2nd crew should include Ron Franklin.
Agreed.
Old 06-25-2009, 01:19 PM   #64
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seahawk76
Am I the only one who turns all commentary off within a few days of buying a sports game, no matter how good or bad it is? I want the feeling of being involved in a live game, not watching one on TV.
Yeah, I'm the same way. I always prefer to try and recreate an on the field/court experience instead of a TV broadcast one. I am definitely more immersed in the game that way.

Some are much better than others of course, but to me, the very best commentary in any sports game is still horrible. I don't blame the development teams, its just the nature of the technological limits of the hardware and software.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »