Home

NCAA Football 10 Stadium Screenshots - (120 of Them)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10 Stadium Screenshots - (120 of Them) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-28-2009, 12:11 AM   #49
Pro

blLLD0's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: NCAA Football 10 Stadium Screenshots - (120 of Them)

Purdue's crowd is wrong again. It should be more black and not the gold color that was changed about 6 years ago. I requested here, the day after NCAA 09 came out, that it be changed, but apparently it was missed. Oh well, maybe for NCAA 11...

Old 06-28-2009, 12:22 AM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by blLLD0
Purdue's crowd is wrong again. It should be more black and not the gold color that was changed about 6 years ago. I requested here, the day after NCAA 09 came out, that it be changed, but apparently it was missed. Oh well, maybe for NCAA 11...

EXACTLY.

I remember you saying that last year and I'd hoped they'd fix it. Guess not. Come on, simple, GOLD -> BLACK.

And if I were a Texas fan...I'd be upset. Being the fan of a lower tier (for now ) Big10 team, I can understand how SOMETIMES our team may get swept under the bus, but the stadium for a top 10 Texas team doesn't look up to par.
Old 06-28-2009, 10:58 AM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by chapmanosu1
EXACTLY.

I remember you saying that last year and I'd hoped they'd fix it. Guess not. Come on, simple, GOLD -> BLACK.

And if I were a Texas fan...I'd be upset. Being the fan of a lower tier (for now ) Big10 team, I can understand how SOMETIMES our team may get swept under the bus, but the stadium for a top 10 Texas team doesn't look up to par.
as a huge tx fan im very upset!!! did the devs not see one game at dkr last year!!! However i am happy they finally put the upper deck in the north side

Last edited by joshuat8210; 06-28-2009 at 11:01 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2009, 12:18 PM   #52
Pro

blLLD0's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by chapmanosu1
EXACTLY.

Ya it bothers me because ECU (Conf USA) was changed from yellow to purple after someone made an entire thread asking Adam if he had made the change. I follow the rules and post in the Stadium Updates thread, but am ignored/overlooked.
Old 06-28-2009, 01:07 PM   #53
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

OVR: 46

You guys, they don't get the crowd colors right because they base crowds off of the teams palette. Last year it seems they made the crowd color the primary team color, this year it looks like its the secondary color. Until they tune individual crowds, I don't think we'll see the color change again.
Old 06-28-2009, 02:17 PM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 2

I just watched a higlight film of last years tx longhorn season and i just wish that the devs would just pay attemtion to the new part of ut's stadium. im mad at how its wrong, the north endzone is to the back of the endzone now and in the game they have it like 15 yards out. oh well maybe next year it will be right
Old 06-28-2009, 06:43 PM   #55
MVP

TrapStar215's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: EA NCAA Facebook screens: all 120 Stadiums

Wow now I have to play in this out dated stadium.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 4932_95462097279_90440037279_1890337_7792590_n.jpg (64.9 KB, 115 views)
File Type: jpg 0625090834.jpg (329.9 KB, 113 views)
File Type: jpg 0625090834a.jpg (261.8 KB, 112 views)
"Okay, here's the story. I come from the gutter. I know that. I got no education... but that's okay. I know the street, and I'm making all the right connections. With the right woman, there's no stopping me. I could go right to the top."

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2009, 07:07 PM   #56
Pro

blLLD0's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdmo9999
You guys, they don't get the crowd colors right because they base crowds off of the teams palette. Last year it seems they made the crowd color the primary team color, this year it looks like its the secondary color. Until they tune individual crowds, I don't think we'll see the color change again.
If that is true then why is Purdue's unchanged from last season?

If they are going for atmosphere, something as simple as crowd color should be something they look at as one of the first things when trying to replicate a stadium on game day. It just really takes away from that atmosphere when I can tell right off the bat the crowd is way off. It just bothers me when I post to help the EA guys make their game better and nothing happens. I see other's requests getting implemented or changed so its just annoying to be ignored/overlooked.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »