Home

How do i see Rosters for NCAA2010 on Teambuilder?

This is a discussion on How do i see Rosters for NCAA2010 on Teambuilder? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-26-2009, 01:30 PM   #1
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16
How do i see Rosters for NCAA2010 on Teambuilder?

Does anyone knows if i can check NCaa2010 rosters on teambuilder? No CAS ****.. just the default rosters from the game.

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2009, 01:56 PM   #2
Rookie

kdeal4's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: How do i see Rosters for NCAA2010 on Teambuilder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
Does anyone knows if i can check NCaa2010 rosters on teambuilder? No CAS ****.. just the default rosters from the game.

Thanks
You'll have to go in like you're creating a school. Just don't put a logo or anything in. There will be a tab that says roster. After you're here, you'll see a drop down box for the rosters... you can choose cupcake... middle of the road.... etc.... and then further down you see the default rosters of each team.
Old 06-26-2009, 02:03 PM   #3
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrigjl
Once you log in, click on "Create Your School" in the upper right corner. Once that's loaded, click on "Roster" to the far right. Under "Choose roster template," you can select from the teams that are in the game - check your school's rosters out and compare them to any you might have available (spring prospectus, various pre-season magazines)
Two things (1) note that there are both generic and team specific rosters, you will have to scroll down to find the school you're looking for; (2) THE ROSTER FILES ON THE TB SITE ARE, IN MANY CASES, NOT THE CORRECT ONES. Basically, it appears that someone at EA screwed up and used an early, only partially finished version of the rosters (see the following thread for info on how EA plans to rectify the situation: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ers-issue.html )
Old 06-26-2009, 02:11 PM   #4
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan

Two things (1) note that there are both generic and team specific rosters, you will have to scroll down to find the school you're looking for; (2) THE ROSTER FILES ON THE TB SITE ARE, IN MANY CASES, NOT THE CORRECT ONES. Basically, it appears that someone at EA screwed up and used an early, only partially finished version of the rosters (see the following thread for info on how EA plans to rectify the situation: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ers-issue.html )
thanks a lot!!!...

One question how much this rosters are "screwed" i don`t really see EA changing FIU impact player or any Overall rating.
Maybe they will add some freshman and that`s it...
Old 06-26-2009, 02:24 PM   #5
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
thanks a lot!!!...

One question how much this rosters are "screwed" i don`t really see EA changing FIU impact player or any Overall rating.
Maybe they will add some freshman and that`s it...
In a word - seriously.

Some of the bigger schools look basically correct (minus some freshmen), but most everyone else is FUBAR'ed. There are players missing, there are players who graduated or transfered after last season still on the roster, etc., etc..
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »